The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Apathy in pvp, and why pvp should stop existing.

Gamerscape2007
Gamerscape2007
✭✭✭✭
All I see, any pvper I've talked to, any pvp streamer I've listen to, I have met with such level of apathy for pvp in this game that I wonder why pvp even exist at this point. Me included. Especially when you are often met with dismissal for the non pvp players who think pvpers are simply whining, which is far from the case. The ungodly level of balance that goes on in this game, the horrible lag that goes on in cyrodill? Constant bug and glitches that get you killed or stuck? The lack of pvp updates? That isn't some stupid emotes? When you factor all these stuff in, is it a wonder why almost everyone in the pvp playerbase are moving on to new world? Why stay and get burned in this game's pvp over and over, when you can play a fresh new mmo game with a pvp that feels like it get more love then eso's? I mean, it won't be perfect by any sense of the world, but at least we have something in new world.

That's why I think Zos should just pull the plug on this game's pvp. Just outright get rid of it. Whatever they have planned, if they had a plan to begin with, is just too far gone at this point. If it make the pvers happy, then whatever. I don't think any pvpers in their right mind cares at this point. It'd be much better then to deal with the pain that comes with pvping in this game for anyone hoping to try this game's pvp. And that's assuming if pvp will survive when new world comes out. I think everyone realize that the doom and gloom is pointless when there is a beacon of hope just around the corner.

• jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always see new world thrown out as a sign PVP is going to die without regard for the 2/3rds of the player base who do not play on PC and for whom new world is entirely irrelevant.

But really, rather than removing a game mode that many still enjoy, despite the issues, you can always not play it. For example, I found I was not enjoying the work like effort required to progress with DLC Trial groups, so I stopped participating in that aspect of the game. It's a large game. It's ok if some parts are not for everyone. No need to petition the removal of those parts of the game when they can be avoided.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    I always see new world thrown out as a sign PVP is going to die without regard for the 2/3rds of the player base who do not play on PC and for whom new world is entirely irrelevant.

But really, rather than removing a game mode that many still enjoy, despite the issues, you can always not play it. For example, I found I was not enjoying the work like effort required to progress with DLC Trial groups, so I stopped participating in that aspect of the game. It's a large game. It's ok if some parts are not for everyone. No need to petition the removal of those parts of the game when they can be avoided.

You're not wrong, but you are hitting at the core of the problem.

In PvE trials, players have to actually be skilled and practice to be effective. In PvP, you can just slap on some gear and with little effort required have a high level of effectiveness.
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodil lag has kept me out of it, not going to lie.

I love pvp sometimes, especailly small man ( not hey let's gank that one guy together we have 4 har har but actually dueling 2 to 4 people in a duo, it's great ), I don't love being zerged but haha, it's funny to watch so many people chase you after killing several of them.

The game has it's problems, I'll give you that. But removing it? Nah man, that's too final.

They can improve, and have been improving here and there, sure it takes time but ESO is a big game.

I have a lot of hopes for it, a lot of the skills and particle effects are pathetic to me, I love flashy skill looking amazing and cool; and honestly right now, the skills are ESO are lackluster at best.

The combat is so samesy. You light attack use a skill, dot up, spam... not the most entertaining to be sure, but they have a great base and COULD improve upon it.

A lot of sets suck, but they're trying to expand the options and now proc sets crit and some have hyrbird stats, it opens new avenues in pvp though pve will certainly as always settle on one meta. I hope they open more theorycrafting things like interesting cp stars or spell crafting..

But I bide my time, and if they don't eventually I'll quit. But I'm not going to tell them to remove all the current effects and people just play a text based clicky clicky game.

I understand what it's like to be frustrated and let down, but this is not the way.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rather than removing it I think they should just stop making any balance decisions based on it any more, remove battle spirit, and let the anarchy commence! If everyone is wearing the same sets on the same class at least it will be balanced. :trollface:
    Playing since beta...
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it won't be perfect by any sense of the world, but at least we have something in new world mmo.
    ... I think Zos should just pull the plug on this game's pvp. Just outright get rid of it. Whatever they have planned, if they had a plan to begin with.

because the rest of us that like pvp want it and having fun in pvp and dont deserve to have it deleted.

i hope and pray pvp stays and i know im not alone in that request.
    you guys dont like it? fine, then go to your new mmo, but dont destroy it for rest of us that do like it and are not leaving.
  • Merforum
    Merforum
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In PvE trials, players have to actually be skilled and practice to be effective. In PvP, you can just slap on some gear and with little effort required have a high level of effectiveness.

I agree with your point about PVP being much lower skill than PVPer try to project and it is mostly about builds/cheesy combos and running and hiding etc than SKILL. But I think we can say the same thing about trial PVE, you got some dude who crutches a bunch of numbers, tells every exactly what gear and skills to use, and DD practice over and over on a dummy to do the same thing over and over until it is second nature. At a certain point skill has nothing to do with it, it's just brainless repetition, don't you agree?
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Merforum wrote: »

I agree with your point about PVP being much lower skill than PVPer try to project and it is mostly about builds/cheesy combos and running and hiding etc than SKILL. But I think we can say the same thing about trial PVE, you got some dude who crutches a bunch of numbers, tells every exactly what gear and skills to use, and DD practice over and over on a dummy to do the same thing over and over until it is second nature. At a certain point skill has nothing to do with it, it's just brainless repetition, don't you agree?

What does SKILL actually mean in a game like this? Getting down a perfect rotation on an unmoving target? Knowing how to position and interact with lots of enemy players?
  • ANewHand
    ANewHand
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I dislike about PvE, you need to be skilled in repeating the same rotation over and over with the highest accuracy possible while reacting to predictable mechanics. It requires a lot of practice, coordination between team members, and the result is usually predictable and/or out of your control.

In PvP, you always have to adapt to a new situation and use skills dynamically. Instead of using muscle memory to automatize the same tiresome rotation and learning by heart the boss mechanics, in PvP you're always changing your strategy, anticipating unpredictable threats, and reacting to chaotic player behaviour. I find it much more exciting.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think any pvpers in their right mind cares at this point.

Guess I'm not in my right mind, then.

Move on to New World if you like, but I'd prefer it if you weren't trying to get Cyrodiil, etc. removed on the way out.
  • Elo106
    Elo106
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New World is great but I enjoy ESO combat a lot more, when it works.

I would stick with this horrible performance if ZOS would just communicate more, after the cyro tests and the failed "year of performance" no official comments about performance except graphics, fps stuff. I can always reduce my graphics quality to fix that, the skills not firing, multiple breakfrees etc are the real problem.

Ever since we havent gotten any pvp updates except some siege emote, if ZOS cant fix cyro give us something else in the mean time even if its as simple as group vs group duels so we can organize stuff ourselves.

I dont understand why they balance so much with pvp in mind and on the other hand give us no new pvp content.
  • Myux
    Myux
    ✭✭✭
    i think you severely overestimate how many people are quitting for new world
  • Merforum
    Merforum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaysha wrote: »

What does SKILL actually mean in a game like this? Getting down a perfect rotation on an unmoving target? Knowing how to position and interact with lots of enemy players?

The combat overall in ESO in PVE and PVP is super boring and reptitive, it sucks actually. I like strategy games like D&D type stuff where I control 6 different characters, who ALL do different and unique stuff, and help each other. When playing games like that it is very simple to see how boring ESO combat is. It is braindead actually, you have the meta build with the meta rotation where the only difference between anyone is how fast you can do your combos over and over.

BGs is a perfect example. There are fairly simple but enjoyable objectives, that with a mix of fighting and doing can be fun and exciting. But instead of doing this, you have the 'good' players just wanting to sneak up and do their 1 shot cheesy combos over and over on people who sometimes don't even see them, because they are actually fighting someone else or doing objective.

Overall ESO is very fun and doing stuff solo has lots of benefits. It is just too bad combat is so bad and too many people are toxic.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Myux wrote: »

Word to this. I just can't even with 3 skills on my bar and cooldowns. It has some neat features but the combat is way undercooked compared to ESO.
  • Andre_Noir
    Andre_Noir
    ✭✭✭✭
    In PvE trials, players have to actually be skilled and practice to be effective.
    Best joke I ever read here
  • Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myux wrote: »

Word to this. I just can't even with 3 skills on my bar and cooldowns. It has some neat features but the combat is way undercooked compared to ESO.

what are better 3 skills that actually fire when you press a button or 5 skills that you need at least to hit the button 11 times to fire them?
  • Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In PvE you definitely have a low bar for getting into, much in the same way as PvP.

Too many people focus down on one thing or another and forget that PvP and PvE are linked in terms of player ability and player ability is often comparable between content. In terms of PvE, learning a rotation on a static, unmoving target is not a sign of skill-- being able to take that rotation and use it in content against an enemy that you have to play mechanics while doing said rotation, all while not dying, that's where the skill come in. The same thing occurs in PvP, if you pew pew from the walls you might get some spurious kills but that doesn't make one skilled. One of the largest differences is... in PvP only pride is hurt when you die, in PvE you lose your no-death/trifecta achievement. To clarify, in PvP if one person in your group dies it's not the end of the world, you get up and you get right back into it. There's no achievement for not dying and it's expected that you will. Depending on the comparative level, there's little lost. If you take end game PvP— a death is a mild inconvenience, however if you do that when trying to get Dawnbringer or Godslayer you are effectively wasting 11 other people's time and "skill" becomes slightly more important. Outside of carry runs, obviously.

PvE and PvP share more similarities than people give credit for, especially in terms of skill levels, the low skill bar it takes to get into (e.g. normal dungeons, entry level PvP), mid-tier (semi-coordinated groups for PvP and veteran PvE), and the level of "end game" (coordinated groups, PvP raids, ballgroups, trifecta or score pushing in PvE), etc.
    Edited by Troodon80 on September 21, 2021 8:37AM
    @Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
  • temerley
    temerley
    ✭✭✭
    Andre_Noir wrote: »
    In PvE trials, players have to actually be skilled and practice to be effective.
    Best joke I ever read here

Both high level PVP and PVE actually requires skill and practice. Those who say otherwise are clowns, like you.
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cause PvP is fun despite what the naysayers are saying. I love PvE, but just like my rotation everything I do is repetitive. When I go into Cyrodiil, Battlegrounds, or Imperial City I get to experience the randomness of engaging with other players.

Of course, Cyrodiil could use alot of work in regards to performance, IC could use some more incentives to get the pop up, and BGs might need to keep dearhmatch separate from the objective modes.
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow on the PvP Vs PvE threads at the mo.

If you don't like it, ignore it.. it doesn't impact you if theres a part of the game you don't like.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

Because this thread has derailed with baiting and bashing commentary, we felt it was best to close it down. We know people will not always agree and many of you will share different opinions, but please remember that being rude to your fellow community members is against our forum rules and not in the spirit of our game.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.