The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 32 - Bug Reports for The Deadlands

• thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the quest "Web of Lies", the Optional Step "Retrieve Severius's Package", the package appears in this location near the entrance of Fargrave with a quest marker but when you actually approach the crate, it fades out of existance into a difference instance.

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The icon for the Plaza of Portals is currently missing, being replaced by what I assume is a placeholder icon, the red question mark in a square.

Not sure if this is a local or server issue, but something to be aware of.
  • SoulPL
    SoulPL
    ✭✭
    BUG, Quest Stoper:
    In Ardent Hope Outer Ward in Savage Courtyard for Death Stalks the Weak Quest, in step Approach the Scrying Orb i cant pass gate.
    White quest mark on gate, no other interaction, I see quest npc inside wheer i should be.
    Edited by SoulPL on October 13, 2021 2:48PM
    game-maps.com
  • SoulPL
    SoulPL
    ✭✭
    BUG:
    At final battle for Against All Hope after killing end boss i fell below ground and cant move, stuck in some kind of lava pit.
    After dialogue I was ported back to Fargrave. :(
    Edited by SoulPL on October 13, 2021 4:28PM
    game-maps.com
  • Sennecca
    Sennecca
    ✭✭✭
    . player error nvm
    Edited by Sennecca on October 20, 2021 1:28AM
  • WildLight
    WildLight
    ✭✭✭
    thegreatme wrote: »
    For the quest "Web of Lies", the Optional Step "Retrieve Severius's Package", the package appears in this location near the entrance of Fargrave with a quest marker but when you actually approach the crate, it fades out of existance into a difference instance.

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

Awesome. Exactly month ago the bug was reported and still made it to a live release. Off to a great start, Deadlands, literally the first quest I decided to do. :D
  • number7classicub17_ESO
    number7classicub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    the born of grief quest is broken too at least for me and one other person we are stuck windgate place we have the keys the rod everything guy stands outside windgate you talk to him he's like open it with your key but there's no option to open it so I can walk through see portal but cant do anything tried restarting quest relog everything nothing works not sure what to do at this point but I'm hardlocked from finishing the quest
  • number7classicub17_ESO
    number7classicub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    7dzkbfot53pb.png
    y2tkcep39f13.png
    fxmfoq3d30bx.png
  • lrs8855b14_ESO
    lrs8855b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Three bookshelves, but only the two on the right are interactable (five in room total). Just inconsistent and immersion disrupting.

fe4qgyyomlh6.png
    StamDK StamBlade MagCro MagPlar MagSorc TankDen

• lrs8855b14_ESO
    lrs8855b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    vBC boss failed to join the fight at our level, causing us to miss loot.

r916ahfjkk4l.png

• lrs8855b14_ESO
    lrs8855b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Chest not able to be looted. ilurnetwydcp.png

• lrs8855b14_ESO
    lrs8855b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    During thic vICP HM attempt, we had two phases where we needed to enter the blue portals, but only one set of portals spawned for us, causing an immediate wipe.

acd12pikfnnv.png

• lrs8855b14_ESO
    lrs8855b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The BG portals still fail to function at times, ensuring a swift death by environment.

wzlneumkt4ks.png

• Savince
    Savince

A few of the missing NPCs and quest blocks others have mentioned are addressed in the "Known Issues" section of the Patch Notes:

Deadlands
    • The new Inferinium monsters are currently missing their models and are invisible.
    • Arox the Mutilator, an NPC found throughout the main quest, is currently invisible.
    • Talking to Rynkus does not currently advance the quest "Durance Vile" correctly.
    • The door to enter Elgian's Cell during the quest "Durance Vile" is not currently working.
    • The package needed to advance the quest "Web of Lies" is currently missing.
    • The NPC Nass is not currently appearing during the quest "Rohir's Final Delivery". Guess his delivery will just need to wait for now.

Arox the mutilatir is missing in The Durance Vile / Talk To Arox The Mutilator task in Deadlands zone story. Cannot progress. I have completed the zone story twice already, so this is new. I am standing at the point where Arix should be. There is only this obe drenmaker ogre. Side stories seems okay. I did the Valsiren / Rvenk side while thinking how ti get Arix visible. That side axtually located me near zone story wgere Arox should be. I logged off, logged in wuth another character abd finally relogged back to deadlands. No Arox.

• proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Savince wrote: »
    Arox the mutilatir is missing in The Durance Vile / Talk To Arox The Mutilator task in Deadlands zone story. Cannot progress. I have completed the zone story twice already, so this is new. I am standing at the point where Arix should be. There is only this obe drenmaker ogre. Side stories seems okay. I did the Valsiren / Rvenk side while thinking how ti get Arix visible. That side axtually located me near zone story wgere Arox should be. I logged off, logged in wuth another character abd finally relogged back to deadlands. No Arox.
    Hey mate, this thread ceased to make sense once update 32 went live last year, maybe you want to open a ticket for a bug or post in the appropriate section... most surely not on this thread (and not even in pts section i guess)
    Edited by proprio.meb16_ESO on February 5, 2022 3:27PM