The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Buff Bug Exploit

SimonThesis
SimonThesis
✭✭✭✭✭
The 49710 buff/debuff bug will give groups with buff sets in cyrodiil forever buffs and then healers can switch out buff sets to maximize buffs.
gbwscayg2jae.png
Edited by SimonThesis on September 19, 2021 1:24PM
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can prebuff using the 49710 buff/debuff bug with group buff sets in cyrodiil and then healers can switch out buff sets. Several groups are using this exploit to maximize group buffs. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
    gbwscayg2jae.png

How do you do that?
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am waiting for the people who tell you that's just a visual. [snip]

Why didn't you post it in the Bug Reports forum? Is this happening on PTS only or on live, too?

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 19, 2021 5:58PM
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why didn't you post it in the Bug Reports forum? Is this happening on PTS only or on live, too?

This literally is just a visual. Move on.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 19, 2021 5:58PM
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭

A visual that can give you 49k days of cc immunity in pvp. A visual that can give you major breach until you log out (yes, the stat sheet reflects it).
    A visual that procs Trial by fire and grants you 8500 armor forever. [snip]

[edited for baiting & to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 19, 2021 5:59PM
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    milllaurie wrote: »

A visual that can give you 49k days of cc immunity in pvp. A visual that can give you major breach until you log out (yes, the stat sheet reflects it).

Never have seen this. Proof? Unfortunately, since you are making the claim, you have the Burden of Proof here. It would also help your claim for ZOS anyway.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 19, 2021 6:00PM
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • KhajiitLivesMatter
    KhajiitLivesMatter
    ✭✭✭✭
    acutally i had these problem yesterday when i tried to duel with a friend - after about 30sec he was unable to stun me for no reason - than i looked up my buff sheet and had 49000 days stun protection....

it is no visual bug

if ányone wants a prof i would need to show u our both screen which i would need to cut / upload 2 videos so wouldnt be reliable anyway
    Edited by KhajiitLivesMatter on September 20, 2021 12:20PM
  • Fazuszek
    Fazuszek
    ✭✭✭
    Nice, please tell more how this game is exploit and cheat free in pvp XD
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    milllaurie wrote: »

Never have seen this. Proof? Unfortunately, since you are making the claim, you have the Burden of Proof here. It would also help your claim for ZOS anyway.

[edited to remove quote]

Unfortunately, some of these forever debuffs aren't just visual. I had one that put me forever in a CC'd state and I could only move very slowly and the CP that auto-breaks free went off on cooldown non-stop. It was crazy. Had to log out and back in to remove it.