The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Second social ban in a month

Cozzy1991
Cozzy1991
✭✭✭
Why does this keep happening? I know I'm not harassing, swearing or otherwise hindering the enjoyment of the game for other's. That eso+ membership looks like wasted money at this point, I cant play the game....
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Social bans can also be handed out automatically when certain thresholds for messaging are met, usually unintentionally.

It's commonly caused when the connection between server and client backs up, resulting in a lot of messages being sent to the server at once.

Alternatively, sending mail via addons, such as mass mailings to guild members has also caused issues with social bans in the past.

Your best bet is to put your Support Ticket # here and followup with them to get it reverted.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Cozzy1991

Do you have a ticket number pertaining to the social ban?

We can check up on the ticket to see what the current status of it is at the moment.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Cozzy1991
    Cozzy1991
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Cozzy1991

Do you have a ticket number pertaining to the social ban?

We can check up on the ticket to see what the current status of it is at the moment.

Sorry mate, I made the ticket in game, and as usual there isn’t any generic email response with the number for me to provide :/

I don’t use add ons for mail sending or guild store organisation, I really can’t think of any reason. I haven’t even received large sums of gold which is why it was flagged last time, and I had proven it was a guild bank getting emptied before it was dispersed so we could change the guilds name (because tickets take 20 weeks to get answered)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Cozzy1991

You can see all submitted tickets by logging into the ESO Help Portal and clicking on the "My Support" option.
    Staff Post
  • Cozzy1991
    Cozzy1991
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Cozzy1991

You can see all submitted tickets by logging into the ESO Help Portal and clicking on the "My Support" option.

210814-008861

This has hindered my ability to play the game. I can’t whisper friends, I can’t laugh and send smiley faces to people who hate whisper me in pvp, I can’t sell or purchase goods in guild vendors, I can’t trade gear I already have
    from trials and dungeons to players that need it.

This happened the next login after a giant lag cluster in greyhost Saturday night. I can almost guarantee this is the result of the servers inability to hold a measly 20 players in an area, resulting in mass sending of button presses and or internal messages to the server.
    Edited by Cozzy1991 on August 17, 2021 9:16AM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Cozzy1991

We can confirm that this ticket is with the right team and a support agent will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Please be aware that updating your ticket multiple times will delay the response time and move your ticket to the end of the line.

With that in mind, we ask that you only update your ticket as necessary. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Cozzy1991
    Cozzy1991
    ✭✭✭
    Crown sale huh. Love to buy some but there’s no point if I can’t sell them to other players.
  • Cozzy1991
    Cozzy1991
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth

So after waiting 5 days (yikes!) the answer is “we can’t see anything on our end”. Can’t have looked too hard. Who do I get in contact with to fix this? The “help team” has proven to be unhelpful.
    Edited by Cozzy1991 on August 18, 2021 10:47PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Cozzy1991

We have sent you a PM with an update on your current ticket.
    Staff Post
  • DoonerSeraph
    DoonerSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭
    A friend of mine and his wife and also another friend of them also got the same problem. They are not using guild tools like GodSend or Shissu's or anything. My friend is creating a forum account right now, but I'm posting here until his account gets approved.

His account is @marcaofontoura, his wife is @simonemaciel and their friend is @BladeKenshin.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. They have opened tickets under the following codes: 210818-005274, 210817-007641, 210817-007611 and 210816-000341.

Could you please take a look, @ZOS_BillE ? Thanks!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DoonerSeraph

Thanks for listing the ticket numbers. The newest ticket has been moved to the correct queue so support will follow-up with them soon.
    Staff Post
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cozzy1991 wrote: »
    Crown sale huh. Love to buy some but there’s no point if I can’t sell them to other players.

Ouch.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis