The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to complete payment

Dormiglione
Dormiglione
✭✭
I tried to upgrade to Blackwood via Visa card. Although the payment process has apparently completed without errors, the payment seems not to have happened. Maybe a timeout on your end, while waiting for the super annoying extra "security" confirmation?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Dormiglione

Is there a specific error message that you are receiving when attempting to make this purchase?

If this issue is occurring on our website, then this article may be able to help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Dormiglione
    Dormiglione
    ✭✭
    There was absolutely no error and everything went well, including the extra authentication (not related to your article). But then, logging into the game, I found that the DLC wasn't enabled and I started to worry :)

However, the payment did not come through, so I retry now once again.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Dormiglione

Please let us know if you have access to Blackwood after waiting and re-trying again in game.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Dormiglione
    Dormiglione
    ✭✭
    I changed payment processor and it went through. Enjoying the game now :smile:
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update that the payment went through! With the situation now sorted out, this thread is being closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.