The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Made a purchase online - received Paypal receipt but no record showing on Eso Account.

Serenez
Serenez
✭✭✭
Good Morning,

I made a purchase for one of my alt accounts and the website glitched and there is no record of my purchase. I did submit a support ticket for this account but was having a terrible time with website lag that it submitted two tickets at the same time. The payment however was processed through Paypal and I submitted the invoice number in my ticket. I realize now that your Eso store and account were having maintenance today, however this purchase was done beforehand. If someone could message me I could give you the support ticket number (s). I only have one forum account.

Thank you for your time,

Serenez
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Serenez

Would you be able to provide one of your ticket numbers?

We can check to ensure the ticket was received and make sure it is being looked into.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Serenez
    Serenez
    ✭✭✭
    Incident: 210812-002190
    There are two tickets attached to this. I am trying to update the one open ticket but having terrible lag issues on your support site.

I hope this helps. Thank you so much.
  • Serenez
    Serenez
    ✭✭✭
    I got this when trying to update ticket

Warning
    There was a problem with the request and the action could not be completed.
    WARNING DIALOG. THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE REQUEST AND THE ACTION COULD NOT BE COMPLETED.OK

edit I was able to finally reply to the support email to update and respond to the ticket.
    Edited by Serenez on August 12, 2021 7:55PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Serenez

I've sent you a forum PM to check on your recent ticket with you.
    Staff Post
  • Serenez
    Serenez
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much. This thread can now be closed.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for updating the thread! As the issue appears to be resolved, we will now be closing out the discussion.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.