The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.3 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

Can Siphon Spirit be combat infinite too?

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey, why not? /shrug
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furthermore, would it be too much to ask that any zero-cost ability that largely serves to apply a debuff to an enemy gains infinite duration?
    Edited by ealdwin on August 10, 2021 8:52PM
    Options
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you imagine if Mark target was perma and you could hit multiple people? The forum would explode.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
    Options
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you imagine if Mark target was perma and you could hit multiple people? The forum would explode.

Why would it change the number of targets?
    Options
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why would it change the number of targets?

I'm not sure what you're asking. Mark target can only be active on one target at a time.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
    Options