Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PLEASE revert changes on "Leyawiin Wall, Windowed Castle"

Baracuta90
Baracuta90
✭✭✭
That flat side without the window was SO useful! PLEASE ZOS, I beg of you on my hands and knees: revert the change so that the window is only on one side!
The Dad-Cat
  • Baracuta90
    Baracuta90
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Any chance we can get word back on this Sir? Having a Leyawiin Castle wall without a window meant it could be used in way more situations for way more things. With Update 31 right around the corner, can the change please be reverted so that Leyawiin Wall Windowed Castle has only one window, or can a new furnishing be made that's the same wall but windowless?
    The Dad-Cat
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi @Baracuta90. Thanks for your feedback. The window appearing on both sides of Leyawiin Wall Windowed Castle is working as intended in PTS and will for Update 31. However, your feedback about wanting a windowless wall variant is noted. We've shared that feedback with the team.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Baracuta90
    Baracuta90
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi @Baracuta90. Thanks for your feedback. The window appearing on both sides of Leyawiin Wall Windowed Castle is working as intended in PTS and will for Update 31. However, your feedback about wanting a windowless wall variant is noted. We've shared that feedback with the team.

Oh my gosh thank you so much Mister Kevin Sir! Now my weary soul can finally be at peace knowing I have done all I can. You've made my week, and I hope you have a good one as well!
    The Dad-Cat