Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO is stunningly beautiful

• Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »
    (and yes, in case you couldn't tell, I really REALLY like dragons :D )

First photo is mind blowing beautiful. Seeing the actual graphics of the dragon spewing Ice is fantastic and beautiful. You miss all that when your playing..

Thank you =3

They really did an amazing job on dragons. I've spent a LOT of time just chasing them around taking pictures, both in and out of combat (the first one may have resulted in quite a few death but who cares lol). They have all those amazing animations - how they fly up in the sky (it is SO cool that they aren't just stationary but actually fly up there!), take off, land, perch, breath fire/ice/shock, do dragon screams, swing tail, swing wings...turn head too. Did you notice that even before you engage in combat with a dragon, if it isn't already in combat it will turn its head to you and follow you with its eyes? Dragons really are my absolutely favourite addition to the game, both combat-wise and visuals-wise. Oh, and they have great audio too. All the dragon screams, the roars, down to the one they do as they die...there're so many little details that went into it all!

HkyvRs1.jpg
    VRa2FSU.jpg
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭

First photo is mind blowing beautiful. Seeing the actual graphics of the dragon spewing Ice is fantastic and beautiful. You miss all that when your playing..

snip

You can attribut a button in command setting to remove UI, I use F12.
    I also use a mod called "screenshot help" to remove some quest marker that stay even with UI removed.
    Edited by Aznarb on August 14, 2021 1:42PM
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Slimebrow
    Slimebrow
    ✭✭✭
    It would be more so if they bothered addressing the bugs and base game issues. Maybe I'm just simple like that.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aznarb wrote: »

snip

You can attribut a button in command setting to remove UI, I use F12.
    I also use a mod called "screenshot help" to remove some quest marker that stay even with UI removed.

I know, I use the remove UI thing but it's very inconvenient in combat so I don't alwaysuse it, other times I just forget XD You can see on it being used on some of my screenshots but not the others. Apologies.
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    fiender66 wrote: »
    True. Yesterday I was in WS, that I've not visited in a while, and was astounded by how much beautiful it looks.

I work in the game industry, music dept, but sometimes lend a hand to the visual team. Trust me, also the audio part and the animations are top notch. I'm never tired to look at those small animals all around.

Western Skyrim is my favorite zone, it's absolutely stunning! I love how the mountains look against the sky. :)
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZDedkQ.png
    ZEPywM.png
    ZDeVGM.png
    Ic2oBC.png
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    J3fXgDx.jpg
    1D4J4VC.jpg
    TWBiLL4.jpg
    CDd2E5z.jpg
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amazing shots.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • ganj1234
    ganj1234
    ✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    mfgwhek.jpg

This is from my own house in-game, but I think the furniture pieces in this game are all really beautiful as well. As well as the housing structural design.

the elsweyr vines are my fav <333
    @x.Elle_x - PC/NA DC magblade sweat and fashion extraordinaire✿ Guild: Black Fire
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We take this beauty for granted. I shall stop doing that and revere it.