Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why was BoL nerfed?

• AdamLAD
    AdamLAD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So glad it got nerfed. Watching my entire rotation just be absorbed by 1 skill was absolutely terrific. Frags ? Absorbed. Meteor ? Absorbed. Light attacks ? Absorbed. If I used overload ? Absorbed. But at least I have curse and force pulse left after spending all my ultimate and about 10k magicka to do absolutely nothing in terms of damage right ?Ah but its ok my opposition just pressed one button and spent 3.8k magicka to be carried in comparison. Facts.
  • Zekka
    Zekka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deserved nerf, now they need to undo the stupid streak buffs from 1 year ago and put the penalty back to 50% and the stun blockable again.
  • Greek_Hellspawn
    Greek_Hellspawn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zekka wrote: »
    Deserved nerf, now they need to undo the stupid streak buffs from 1 year ago and put the penalty back to 50% and the stun blockable again.

You forgot to also nerf wards, frags, wraith, overload,pets and generally everything that makes sorcs viable.
  • Zekka
    Zekka
    ✭✭✭✭

You forgot to also nerf wards, frags, wraith, overload,pets and generally everything that makes sorcs viable.

I'll be happy with just making pets untargetable in PvP so no more free mitigation from Twilight Matriarch and *** Engine Guardian, thanks.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be happy with just making pets untargetable in PvP so no more free mitigation from Twilight Matriarch and *** Engine Guardian, thanks.

I got my "Destroy Dwarven automatons" endeavor done by killing players running Engine Guardian. :)
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.