Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

---- REQUEST: Housing slot upgrades

athena9205
athena9205
✭✭✭
Just like mount upgrades and bank upgrade, crown bought housing slot upgrades 500 crowns for 5 extra slots for all houses. Maximum limit 300 upgrade slots. That's 30k crowns for max. This will give ZOS incentive to provide and crown buyers incentive to spend.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except they have said the limit on slots is a performance issue. Selling extra slots would be seen as putting profits ahead of game performance and that isn't a good look.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    Except they have said the limit on slots is a performance issue.

It's also a sales trick to get people to buy more houses.
    PC NA
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »

I don't really see that being the case. I know the forums are not a good representation of the game population but we do see a lot of people saying they either want smaller homes or an increase in slots because the large houses look empty. Personal opinion obviously but I think ZoS would sell more homes in the crown store if they were able to increase slots.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Personal opinion obviously but I think ZoS would sell more homes in the crown store if they were able to increase slots.

You're probably right. I would pay crowns for furnishing limit increase.
    PC NA
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    If performance is the issue then Zos can let people pay to increase slots of smaller homes. A 700 Slot Hundings Paliatial Hall will not effect perfomance any more than a 700 slot manor. What it will hurt is the value of manor homes and that is reason why Zos will not sell slot increase upgrades.
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »

It's not a very good trick as a lot of us aren't interested in buying houses without enough slots to properly decorate it.