The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NecroBoxers seeking YOU!!

Williuss
Williuss
Welcome, first I want to thank you for clicking on this discussion! Secondly, we are seeking new, active members to help build our community here in ESO! We are a sister guild to BrawWeGotThis' PC Master Race guild the NecroPapas! We are a relatively new guild of only 92 members so we are looking to grow with you and help develop each others' skill as players. There are no dues but we appreciate 5 or 10k a week so we can secure a guild trader to sell your hard earned loot. We run trials on Fridays and Saturdays and have people willing to craft gear for you as well as furniture pieces (such as myself). We offer advise in our discord channel on gameplay and big brain ideas that might be kicking around in your brain. We also have events like fashion shows, housing contests, yard sales, achievement hunting, among other things and are open for suggestions regarding new events you might have! We have a Discord as well! To join, message our leader @Momtacular5 and we will get you all settled in! We would love to have you here In NecroBoxers and when you apply...tell 'em @Williuss sent you

• GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a returning veteran after two years away. I'd love to be a part of a growing community as I get back into the game.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC