The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Watch Nicole Savoy & Rich Lambert Showcase ESO’s PvE Challenges"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
raexmdb1ewfr.png
This is the official discussion thread for "Watch Nicole Savoy & Rich Lambert Showcase ESO’s PvE Challenges"

The World Plays ESO marches on with two special streams from pro wrestler Nicole Savoy and ESO’s Creative Director Rich Lambert.
Staff Post
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be better to see them playing the Fighters Guild quest line (creating the first Prismatic weapon by plot) and at the same time explaining how the new prismatic enchant effect has any sense from the plot perspective.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Savoy stream supposed to be now! Was it cancelled? 10 mins past time!
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall really need to work on your communication skills. Not only are most streams NOT listed on STREAM page but articles specifically written to inform us of specific streams are listed with wrong information, if it is listed at ALL! half the streams like Bethesda international streams aren't listed anywhere until immediately before or just after it has ended on Twitch Campaign page...

@ZOS_SarahHecker
  • chadsjc
    chadsjc
    Soul Shriven
    So… was the Thursday (July 15, 2 p.m. Eastern) live stream canceled/rescheduled? I don’t see the event on Bethesda’s Twitch schedule (Friday’s is) but all .com announcements I can find, including this forum post, currently say it’s happening.

It’s tricky enough to catch most ESO Live announcements, especially short-notice ones—they get buried by older items in Launcher news/announcements and no e-mail blasts for non-social media types (anti-social?).

We/I love the Community team and wish we had more timely, discoverable announcements and current updates to be able to participate and support. (Ideally this would include updating “TBDs” on World Plays schedules.)

I know you have lots of responsibilities on your plate, I’d be happy to join you! ;)

Chad
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's OK if it was cancelled for reasons, but a statement would have been appreciated, not to mention, the professional thing to do. It's pretty late for EU players, so it would have been nice to know of that beforehands.
  • chadsjc
    chadsjc
    Soul Shriven
    chadsjc wrote: »
    Thursday (July 15, 2 p.m. Eastern)

Sorry, time zones. 5 p.m. Eastern, 2 p.m. Pacific.

• ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    it is second stream - hosted on bethesda twich behind last one for antiques: .
    and drops are messed or wouldn't be for who wants to watch for drops.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi Everyone, we are hosting the livestream on our channel. You can check it out on twitch.tv/bethesda. However, you can watch the livestream on Nicole Savoy's channel on https://twitch.tv/nikimsavo
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today's Stream now!

• ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for sharing the stream, @Radiance!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post