Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

UI Error Fencing Or Laundering Started After 07/12/21 Patch - PC WIN7

Seravi
Seravi
✭✭✭✭✭
Today after the patch I was trying for my weekly Endeavors and wanted to unload some of my goodies. When I try to sell or launder, regardless of the character I receive the attached UI error. It messes up my ability to view Endeavors in my menu as this menu section will not load unless I log out and back in again. :(

KzwpMq8.jpg
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All add-ons disabled/removed/purged/nuked-from-orbit-just-to-be-sure?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't use add-ons. Sorry should have posted that as well.
    Options
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Getting the same as well, with and without addons. However I was able to dismiss the error.
    Options
  • Sirvaleen
    Sirvaleen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same. Guildies getting that error as well. Typing E to dismiss it is working though. Still pretty annoying :/
    Options
  • deyjasagus
    deyjasagus
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also experiencing exactly the same error when leaving the fence. No addon's enabled to ensure it wasn't being effected by that and if you look at the text you'll see it's related to an element built into the games base files.

Windows 10 Pro, version 21H1, build 19043.1083

5ux8zvsaeevf.png
    Options
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue PCNA

Windows 10 Version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1083)

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Options
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. It's likely bad coding. I've tried with and without the Infamous CP perk and with and without addons. Getting the same error in all cases. PC-NA.
    PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
    Options
  • gade_24eb17_ESO
    gade_24eb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    its not only on Win7 mate its on any os platform
    oh what did they did again, bad coding>?
    Options
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    I also get it when pressing escape to get out of the dialog after I finish fencing my stuff, there has never been a button to press to get out of the conversation, and so I always press escape. Did I miss something that changed?

Windows 10 home, PC, NA server only happened since the last update.
    Options
  • dogshaman
    dogshaman
    ✭✭✭
    This one also gets the error when leaving the FENCE, with and without addons...
    Only happened after this latest patch.
    Washargo ~ Khajiit Warden Werewolf
    a.k.a. Wrongway Washargo, Wash the Elderly
    ~ Wanted by the Daggerfall Covenant and Ebonheart Pact for thievery, pickpocketing, impersonating a Daedric Prince, pandemonium and general mayhem
    Options
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

The team is aware of this issue and are currently working on a fix, as stated by Adrikoth here. If you would like to continue the discussion or add additional information, we ask that you do so in the active thread.

Thank you for your understanding, and please keep the Community Rules in mind when posting on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.