The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

eidetic memory A Tale of the Dauntless Bananas PLaystation eu

Daniel141182
Do anyone have this book at their house so can read it. or know where it is. i am daggerfall so ad tavern i cyrodill is not and option.
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    Do anyone have this book at their house so can read it. or know where it is. i am daggerfall so ad tavern i cyrodill is not and option.

Being Aldmeri (exclusively) I was surprised to only recently find the book and laughed as I read it. :smiley: "Bananas" is the game slang for "Aldmeri." "Dauntless Bananas." Cute. :blush:

It is located in the back, right side, ground floor, behind NPCs, in Victory Tavern (the inn) at Western Elsweyr Gate.

You're welcome!

:smiley:
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭

Forgot to mention -- make a temporary Aldmeri character to enter Cyrodiil. I think (but not totally sure) that Eidetic Memory is for all characters on an account???

I have three Aldmeri characters and didn't think to double-check if the book appears in each one's Eidetic Memory (but I think it does and will check for it today).

:smiley:
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"