Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

July Daily Rewards

• Wamuli
    Wamuli
    ✭✭✭
    One person's ugly is another's cute. I like terror birds.

okay you daedra worshipper.

@ESO_Nightingale Pardon me, but my name clearly states that I'm not a deadra worshipper. The Divines do not approve of such baseless accusations of strangers! I go the chapels of the Divines every sundas, pray regularly, eat my sweetroll with a nice cup of tea as I admire the view of the Niben, sing along with the bards especially if they play Red Diamond, and hoard every collectible I can get, just like everyone else. You don't see me accusing you of being a servant of Nocturnal do you? No, because that'd be assuming things. I'm sure you just like nightingales.

"Nope, just make yourself at home. Spruce things up a bit! Honestly, I can't wait to see how you arrange the place. Hopefully you'll end up with a few less Daedric shrines than another former tenant of mine. Like zero. Zero's a good number."

Of course! I don't even worship Daedra.

"Oh, what a relief. I can't tell you how hard it is to wash blood stains off of cobble floors. And that's not even the worse of it! I've had tenants cram their rooms with the wildest things. Mounts, foliage, assistants - I mean, it's an inn room!"

You picked --> [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra.

"Oh, what a relief. I can't tell you how hard it is to wash blood stains off of cobble floors. And that's not even the worse of it! I've had tenants cram their rooms with the wildest things. Mounts, foliage, assistants - I mean, it's an inn room!"

Sapienti sat

PS4 total ingame playtime from release to 11/2018: 85+ days
    PC total ingame playtime since 02/2020: 42+ days
  • Shazanti
    Shazanti
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @Ackwalan and @Fennwitty. I guess it's good to know I'm not missing anything special about the Crown Soul Gems, but it's also bad to know that I'm not missing something special about them either. I shall continue to consider them the most absolutely utterly and completely useless Crown item of all the Crown items I consider personally useless.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sephyr wrote: »

@ESO_Nightingale Pardon me, but my name clearly states that I'm not a deadra worshipper. The Divines do not approve of such baseless accusations of strangers! I go the chapels of the Divines every sundas, pray regularly, eat my sweetroll with a nice cup of tea as I admire the view of the Niben, sing along with the bards especially if they play Red Diamond, and hoard every collectible I can get, just like everyone else. You don't see me accusing you of being a servant of Nocturnal do you? No, because that'd be assuming things. I'm sure you just like nightingales.

Isn't that what a Daedra worshipper would say? :o I'M CALLING THE GUARDS.

Oh dear, I forgot I left my kettle on the fire. Got to go, wouldn't want any accidental fires. Byyeeeeee. :|
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

we don't speak of my past with the shadow lady :0
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on July 2, 2021 4:07AM
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to the pet. I love it to bits already! Everything else is kinda meh.

I remember when months had multiple full crates and mounts and decent costumes and oh yeah A FULL DLC.
    @Zhaedri PC NA