W2brV3s.png

The day 21 reward is a pet:
9xP6UhM.png
Edited by Edaphon on July 1, 2021 12:28AM
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Meh, but I log in to play not to collect daily rewards. If they went away completely it wouldn't phase me a bit.

I pre-date the rewards so I remember a time when they didn't exist and I still played a few hours a day anyway. It never bothered me not having them, it doesn't bother me if I miss a couple throughout the month, and I rarely use any of the stuff that we get. I have boatloads of the research boosts just cluttering one of my storage boxes because I have my crafter done but I can't bring myself to destroy those for some reason...
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have boatloads of the research boosts just cluttering one of my storage boxes because I have my crafter done but I can't bring myself to destroy those for some reason...

I wouldn't put it past them to add new traits down the line, so that's why I collect and hold onto them. If it gets to the point where I have multiple stacks upon stacks of them, I may start destroying them in the daily rewards. Will they add a new trait, probably not. But there's still that potential there where they could and I just don't want to wait for the research timer to get crazy again. :D
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems reasonable. I can't see myself using the pet, but seems reasonable.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugly pet is ugly.
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea a fugly chicken. When was last time we had a really good month with rewards
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One person's ugly is another's cute. I like terror birds.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

okay you daedra worshipper.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a tad painful that every month has one special thing, like a pet or a piece of jewelry, and the rest is just waste of space or gold.

Why not make the daily gifts tradeable for gems? One per day, with the special thing, gold, AP and Telvars not being tradeable. That way one could slowly collect towards the cheaper gem store objects. It would still take a long time to get the higher tier ones.
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Member when we used to get crown crates, outfits, and even mounts?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
  • Shazanti
    Shazanti
    ✭✭✭
    I've a question. In what way are Crown Soul Gems any different from the regular everyday filled Soul Gems? I know that Crown Repair Kits will repair everything in one go and are better than Grand Repair Kits in that aspect, but what do the Crown Soul Gems do that the ones I have thousands of don't?

I have plenty of complaints about the other fillers that are labeled 'Rewards', but those soul gems... I absolutely do not get why they even exist now that Soul Gems have been condensed into only one type. Am I actually missing something?
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Now you too can own the Monstrous Horror of Australian Wildlife in a compact, Pet form!"
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shazanti wrote: »
    I've a question. In what way are Crown Soul Gems any different from the regular everyday filled Soul Gems? I know that Crown Repair Kits will repair everything in one go and are better than Grand Repair Kits in that aspect, but what do the Crown Soul Gems do that the ones I have thousands of don't?

I have plenty of complaints about the other fillers that are labeled 'Rewards', but those soul gems... I absolutely do not get why they even exist now that Soul Gems have been condensed into only one type. Am I actually missing something?

I guess some people asked for crown soul gems. There were enough groups that ran out of soul gems during a trial and wanted a fast way to get them.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like if we would get as monthly reward some piece of unique furniture like a medium size statue or a fountain or something.
    I like pets but I have so many already.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's Elsweyr's month, so the chicken makes sense.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hm, apparently no reason for me to log in every day. Although. Now we have Endeavors.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am loving this since I've wanted a Terror Bird pet and mount for a really long time!
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potions and poisons are good, nothing else is. I'm a vegetarian, i don't know why they only serve chicken.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They used to be so much better. Not that it matters since they are free stuff we get for logging in anyway, but if you think at free crates, Murkmire DLC, 100k gold, these rewards seem so lackluster in comparison...
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folkb wrote: »
    Ugly pet is ugly.

The cute kinda of ugly
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can the pet do damage? Looks deadly :D
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown Soul Gems could have a 25% chance of not being consumed. Also, even if they did allow Crown junk to be broken down for Gems, you all know they'll make them all new unique ID's like they did with jewelry so the hoards of junk we've been saving would basically retain the useless status.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun pet and I appreciate the gold and alliance points. Can't see much else because I'm on mobile and the icons are too small.
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the bird
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shazanti wrote: »

They're not different. Just some legacy holdover shiny.

On the super remote chance a new player isn't carrying 100+ full gems on them at a time, and is soloing something hard, that's the only scenario where anyone would consider buying a soul gem for crowns.
    PC NA
  • Jamerth
    Jamerth
    ✭✭✭
    Underwhelming, but nothing unexpected.
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a hairstyle and beard
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Month, another Pet...
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be some seals of endeavor, or companions helmet..
    Well.. it is a free stuff after all.. Thanks, Zenimax.
    PC EU
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ESO_Nightingale Pardon me, but my name clearly states that I'm not a deadra worshipper. The Divines do not approve of such baseless accusations of strangers! I go the chapels of the Divines every sundas, pray regularly, eat my sweetroll with a nice cup of tea as I admire the view of the Niben, sing along with the bards especially if they play Red Diamond, and hoard every collectible I can get, just like everyone else. You don't see me accusing you of being a servant of Nocturnal do you? No, because that'd be assuming things. I'm sure you just like nightingales.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@ESO_Nightingale Pardon me, but my name clearly states that I'm not a deadra worshipper. The Divines do not approve of such baseless accusations of strangers! I go the chapels of the Divines every sundas, pray regularly, eat my sweetroll with a nice cup of tea as I admire the view of the Niben, sing along with the bards especially if they play Red Diamond, and hoard every collectible I can get, just like everyone else. You don't see me accusing you of being a servant of Nocturnal do you? No, because that'd be assuming things. I'm sure you just like nightingales.

Isn't that what a Daedra worshipper would say? :o I'M CALLING THE GUARDS.