The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

The saddest day for the brazilian community - RIP Alafynhow

• FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sad that I was not aware of this person until his untimely death-- it is clear he brought so much light and energy into the world.
    So sorry for everyone who lost a friend, guildmate, or even just someone to admire. . . The community is a little poorer for his absence.
    Options
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regards to his family and his friends.
    Rest in peace, Alaf.
    Options
  • Estopa
    Estopa
    Soul Shriven
    What to say about Alaf?

He was a player whose dream was to help everyone who was starting to play ESO, volunteering to teach newcomers, donate items and welcome the thousands of Brazilian players who currently only play because of the welcome he gave.

We lost a very important player in our community, probably the biggest player we've ever had.

He has always been a person who brought together the best people on his side, adding all our community in his project of the biggest social guild PT-BR. It wasn't just playing with him, but playing with our friends. An example for all of us not just in the game, but in life. Rest in peace my friend!
    Options
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭
    Must have been a good guy for a tribute like this. Condolences and RIP Broca. 😿
    Options
  • Malpheus_Prime
    Malpheus_Prime
    ✭✭✭
    Families come in different forms, very sorry to hear of this loss and condolences to the ESO family this man spent time with.

RIP
    Options
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minhas condolências, OneStrong e todos que o conheciam.

Descanse em paz, Alafynhow.

:'(
    The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a guild member of his guild, one of the most biggest brazillian guilds in ESO. The OneStrong.

On 06/26/2021 the One Strong and the brazilian community lost for covid one of the biggest, a player, a person which loved ESO and many of his gameplay time was helping new players.
    He was happy and funny. And we all will miss him.

The text below isnt mine. Its from one of his friends.
    Today our guild leader, our friend has passed away from COVID. Alafynhow created the biggest brazilian community, he helped a lot of players, not only in game, but in real life as well. Alaf was the person who you could always count to talk, he had the biggest heart and he would try to help you with anything. He is the person who introduce me to eso, I remember he give me 10k to buy my first horse. He has done theese kind of things to every single new player who asked for help. Alaf was a real lover of eso and it's community (he had 10k+ hours in eso), his dream was to get into eso stream team, but unfortunately he won't be able to do that. Today we united to show him how much we love him and how much we will miss him. We had so many people to this reunion that the instance could not handle the amount of people in there. Alaf you will never be forgotten, we will always remember the huge friend you ARE to us. BROCA <3
    q5cjohuvhp771.png?width=720&format=png&auto=webp&s=02a9179b5ceba4fcdfa20ad5c9213318ba90e1cf
    On that sad day, Fabio Frooke did a tribute ingame to remember his best and funny moments during his lives on twitch. Unfortunately the map instance couldnt hold all players which wanna join the tribute (many got dsc when tried to TP to there)

Another friend, did a video tribute for him. And I would like to share with all community, to know a little about this person which was very important for us, Brazilians, in ESO.
    https://youtu.be/CQQwnu9hmbE

I apologize, but I dont know how to subtitles for english (tech issues with knowledge with the program) and its a little hard to do, because Alaf had a few diction issues (sometimes was hard even us to understant him in portuguese, but wans't really a problem for him or us)

The word which most represent him....is BROCA...because he couldnt say BLOCK. That became his main word during lives, sending BROCAKisses to everyone who was there watching.

Sovngarde waits you brave nord!
    There is nothing more to prove!
    Your courage and your deeds will be remembered for all eternity!
    You will always in the hearts of everyone who witnessed your deeds!
    And be sure, this simple remembrance has so much power!
    All smiles and happiness you did bring!
    "Farewell brave warrior", they yell!
    Time to rest!
    Farewell Alaf, we will miss you!

His last live with us:

Thank you all for read and respect.

Rest in Peace Alafynhow

EDIT:
    Tonight I loged ingame and was thinking.....what if Alaf was my companion ingame (as is no more my guild leader)
    So I tried a little on char creation screen.

Alaf was a Daggerfall player most of the time, where his main was.
    So, I think would be like this:
    kihNpsq.jpg

My way to smile between so much sadness....

I respectfully lay down my staff and kneel in remembrance of a worthy foe. Rest in peace brother in arms. <3
    Edited by Idinuse on July 2, 2021 1:00AM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
    Options
  • phil.maricel08ub17_ESO
    Prayers and condolences to his family, guild family, and friends.

RIP
    Options
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very moving and heartbreaking tributes.

May his soul be lifted by Khenarthi and flown to the Sands Behind the Stars, to play and prey until the Next Pounce.
    Options
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somewhere hidden in Cyro, DC-territory was this unnamed monument.
    20210625203224-1.jpg

For whatever reason this was made, I remembered it when reading your tributes. Something that slows your pace and puts things in perspective, I never knew your friend, but I hope his positivity and good memories shared will bring you all strength and comfort.

Rest in Peace, Alafinhow

Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss. Great character creation. ZOS should put him in game somehow as tribute.
    Options