The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fake GM mail

Andreas_Ost
as Title, a scammer send this Mail and try to get benefit from it. Got Prove and take screenshot. [snip]

[Edit for Naming and Shaming.]

Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on June 30, 2021 5:49PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is pretty funny but shouldn't those bananas go to an AD player?
    idea.gif

• redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would report it under scamming if that counts for much. If ZOS gets enough reports they would at least look into it.
  • Sirvaleen
    Sirvaleen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would have been funny *without* the COD...
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, that's not harassment. I'd hardly call it a "Fake GM" mail when it clearly shows up under player mail. You would have to be REALLY inattentive to fall for this. Just comes across as a joke to me.

Also, I thought it was pretty funny. Bananas. Hahaha.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    F1 is calling to you...
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • xv1_me
    xv1_me
    ✭✭✭
    Man you guys think EVERYTHING is harassment.

Next you will tell me my Thank You for Service add on is harassment and bannable.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

After review, we have decided to close this thread as it was intended for Naming and Shaming. Naming and Shaming is a violation of the Community Guidelines and is stated as follows:
    • Naming-and-Shaming: We do not allow posts or threads that are created for the purpose of “naming-and-shaming” other community member(s). “Naming-and-shaming” is the act of creating a post to call out an individual or group by name, and making them the subject of public accusation, ridicule and/or shaming. Generally, naming-and-shaming involves an in-game situation and/or Terms of Service violation, which the ESO Community Team is unable to assist with. A certain amount of rivalry and competitive razzing is healthy for any game community, especially one with PVP elements, but naming-and-shaming goes well beyond that. It typically elevates to a point where the subject feels legitimately harassed. We believe that naming-and-shaming posts and threads can be abused and are very harmful to the community. We also don't feel that publicly calling out or accusing others by name on our forums is in spirit of the game or our community. If you genuinely believe someone has violated our Terms of Service, you should report them in-game via the support interface — do not bring the situation onto the official ESO community forums.
    If there may be any questions in regards to the rules. please take a few moments to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.