[ INTRODUCTION ]
So you want to become a Rootmender? Ah! We will see.
They have specialized healing Race Passives like 6% more healing done, and when they drink a potion they get all 3 resources back by a large ammount. You'll never run out of magicka. Plus, they are cool AF !
MUST HAVE SETS
- Spell Power Cure - White Gold Tower
- Hollowfang Thirst - Moongrave Fane
- Vestments of Olorime - Cloudrest
- Sanctuary - Banished Cells 1 & 2
- Worm's Raiment (Worm Cult) - Vaults of Madness
- Jorvuld's Guidance - Scalecaller Peak
- Master's Perfected Restoration Staff - Dragonstar Arena (Non-Perfected Version) [This is a MUST HAVE Staff]
- Stone-Talker - Rockgrove
- If you need Body Pieces or Staffs, do the Dungeon on normal and then upgrade them to Purple Quality.
- If you are needing Jewelry, do the Dungeon on Veteran Mode for Purple Quality.
Monster Sets - Veteran Mode Dungeons
- Sentinel of Rkugamz - Darkshade Caverns 2
- Earthgore - Bloodroot Forge
- Nightflame - Elden Hollow 2
- Symphony of Blades - Depths of Malatar
- Troll King - Blessed Crucible
- Merlin's Heal Helper - Tells you who needs healing (You can customize the % of HP)
- Merlin's Rez Helper - When someone dies, an arrow will appear under your feet pointing you to the person who died. Great for intense situations where lots of AOE's are on the floor.
- Purge Tracker - When someone needs a Purge, their name will appear in a box in red color. Useful for many Trials and DLC Dungeons.
Trial Addons - These are MUST HAVE Addons
- Raid Notifier - Tells you when to block, dodge, evade and more mechanics in both Trials and Dungeons.
- Code's Combat Alerts - Use this in conjuntion with Raid Notifier. They complement themselves.
- Hodor's Reflexes - This addon will allow you to "share" your ultimate % so you know who has Horn, Barrier and Collossus. That way, you dont use the same ultimate (Agressive Horn) at the same time.
Team Compositions, Positioning and Other Tips
- Always avoid using the same sets as your other healer. Try to ask what thay are wearing, and change accordingly.
- A templar and a Warden are the best Combo in Trials.
- Always stay behind your team, your heals don't heal backwards.
- If you want, ask them to huddle together a bit more so its easier for you to keep everyone alive.
- Remember to place your Illustrious Healing on your teammates, and keep them buffed with Combat Prayer.
- Use elemental Drain on Bigger Mobs and Bosses.
- Keep throwing Luminous Shards and Energy Orbs to your teammates so they can get more resources by Synergyzing with them.
- Breath of Life is an emergency heal, only use it when *** hits the fan.
- Extended Ritual should always be on the floor, it provides a heal over time and a cleanse synergy.
- Use your Agressive Warhorn when a Boss Battle starts.
- Use Channeled Focus to gain Resistances, Magicka & Health.
- Spam Radiating Regeneration, its one of your main sources of healing over time.
- If you're running out of magicka remember to heavy attack with your Restoration Staff.
Front Bar Setup
- Breath of Life
- Radiating Regeneration
- Extended Ritual
- Illustrious Healing
- Combat Prayer
- Agressive Warhorn
- Energy Orb
- Channeled Focus
- Overflowing Altar
- Elemental Drain
- Luminous Shards
- Reviving Barrier
- Treasure Hunter: 50 Points
- Rationer: 30 Points
- Liquid Efficiency: 75 Points
- Steed's Blessing: 50 Points
- Steadfast Enchantment: 50 Points
- Soothing Tide: 50 Points
- Swift Renewal: 50 Points
- Enlivening Overflow: 50 Points
- Fighting Finesse: 50 Points
- Eldritch Insight: 20 Points
- Precision: 20 Points
- Blessed: 20 Points
- Quick Recovery: 20 Points
- Elemental Aegis: 20 Points
- Hardy: 20 Points
- Preparation: 20 Points
- Piercing: 20 Points
- Flawless Ritual: 20 Points
- War Mage: 20 Points
- Tireless Discipline: 20 Points
- Boundless Vitality: 50 Points
- Ironclad: 50 Points
- Rejuvenation: 50 Points
- Slippery: 50 Points
- Tumbling: 30 Points
- Defiance: 20 Points
- Mystic Tenacity: 50 Points
- Hero's Vigor: 20 Points
- Hasty: 16 Points
- Tireless Guardian: 20 Points
- Fortification: 30 Points
- Nimble Protector: 6 Points
- Savage Defence: 30 Points
- Sprinter: 20 Points
- Bashing Brutality: 20 Points