The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Warden or Templar or Necro, stam or mag for pvp???

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
My gf wants to pvp on either a warden a Templar or a Crow. Stam or magic she doesn’t care. She just wants a survivable take a beating class that can heal herself and kill. I play a DK and a NB so I can’t answer her question which would be best for pvp. Would anyone who plays those classes mentioned like to weigh in with their suggestion? Thank you in advance.
  • Gummybear803
    Gummybear803
    ✭✭
    Warden, Necro over Templar right now. Nothing wrong at all with Templar in of itself, simply given what you have said I'd lean her towards Stamcro, Stamden. Both can dish it and take it reasonably well, and it's a debate which is gonna be stronger, I have both and enjoy both in pvp.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden / Necro > all original classes.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What are you on these days, @Joy_Division? Still maining Templar or move on to Necromancer?
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Arbiter7070
    Arbiter7070
    ✭✭✭
    Just play stamden or stamcro. They’re very easy to play, learn and get high value.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What are you on these days, @Joy_Division? Still maining Templar or move on to Necromancer?

Whatever the mood calls for. It's hard to main a class that no longer resembles what initially attracted me to it in the first place.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say thanks for the responses. She grounded a stamden up today and I’m gonna hop on a stamcro.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whatever the mood calls for. It's hard to main a class that no longer resembles what initially attracted me to it in the first place.

That's nearly all of the original four, or all of them, depending on the person. :/

I tend to stick with one character just because I haven't been keep up very well with alts the past few years.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina warden or stamina necro for a first timer. Magic warden/ Magic necro/Templar for someone who somewhat understands the class.
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • Xelyum
    Xelyum
    ✭✭✭
    Stamden is definetly a good choice, Templars feel weird, fighting them always feels like you've got them on the run at 20% HP and then they heal to max, turn around and spank you in a 3/4 hit combo (mainly because of how buggy puncturing strikes feels, never see the animation).

Necro, I don't really know how to feel about necros, they either fall over like a leaf in autumn or just whack you out of nowhere