The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please make sure the no proc campaign is CP

DrSlaughtr
DrSlaughtr
✭✭✭✭✭
See title. I'm looking forward to going back to no proc but with no statements on how they plan to reorganize the campaigns or add new ones, I just wanted to put out there that it would suck the big one if the no proc campaign was also no cp.
I drink and I stream things.
Twitch: DrSlaughtr
YouTube: DrSlaughtr
Facebook: DrSlaughtr
Twitter: DrSlaughtr
TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope they give us an update on their plans for the No-proc camps. The sooner the better. If any guilds are thinking of switching over then they need that information at least a month in advance so they can get their guildies opinions on the matter and plan out any build changes they may need to make.
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I myself don't care if it is CP or no CP as there is so little difference. I do hope it is faction locked though.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care what format it is so long as they leave Ravenwatch alone.
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Difficult to not insist here. I would say it different. I would like to play in a campaign with a balanced small population, without reloggers, without proc sets that are only benificial to ball groups and without making champion points calculations. So the best performance for me only. Just an illusion.
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranger209 wrote: »
    I myself don't care if it is CP or no CP as there is so little difference. I do hope it is faction locked though.

Well I guess that's true if you're low CP but if you're higher then it's drastically different. Also I played a long time to get my level and I don't want it negated.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is rather logical the the No Proc campaign will be NoCP, as it is "supposed" to be the new player friendly one, whereas the CP main campaign is supposed to be for vets who have had invested the time for both competetive equipment and CP.

That Ravenwatch EU at some point in the past has become the competetive one with the better groups and players is an anomaly. In the US, things are how they are supposed to be, and this is the place where the decision is made.

With Ravenwatch No CP No Proc, one could go even further and abolish the Baby campagn, as low level players would have a significant advantage on the new No Proc Ravenwatch to compensate for their lack of skill, and as groups like mine don't care if you are level 10 or CP 1600+ - if other groups would follow suit, the New Player Experience would be greatly improved that way.
    Edited by Thraben on June 26, 2021 6:38AM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »
    It is rather logical the the No Proc campaign will be NoCP, as it is "supposed" to be the new player friendly one, whereas the CP main campaign is supposed to be for vets who have had invested the time for both competetive equipment and CP.

That Ravenwatch EU at some point in the past has become the competetive one with the better groups and players is an anomaly. In the US, things are how they are supposed to be, and this is the place where the decision is made.

With Ravenwatch No CP No Proc, one could go even further and abolish the Baby campagn, as low level players would have a significant advantage on the new No Proc Ravenwatch to compensate for their lack of skill, and as groups like mine don't care if you are level 10 or CP 1600+ - if other groups would follow suit, the New Player Experience would be greatly improved that way.

No way, No-Proc campaign needs to be its own new campaign.

Hands off Ravenwatch.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make blackreach no cp, no proc.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make blackreach no cp, no proc.

I'm okay with the second part of this. There's already a no cp camp.