The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Are nighblades killing cyrodiil?

• master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xelyum wrote: »
    5 Detect pots work perfectly. You just are expecting too much from them. They aren't going to kill my for you. Same with Sentry.

Well, detection pots work as well as communism does : only in theory.

Nightblades always have the same pattern :
    surprise attack for the stun,
    burst combo,
    move on if enemy is dead,
    if not, dodgeroll--> cloak
    detection pot up ? Not a problem, use ambush for burst and dodgeroll cloak, the enemy can't keep up with your speed anyway.

Cloak is busted for one reason : It has no lose condition.
    Nightblades are always going "boo hoo my cloak has many weaknesses and I have no survivability outside of it" yet somehow they have more CC than other classes, more burst than other classes, only second to sorcs when it comes to escaping, but hey "detection pots are OP QQ".

Nightblades are busted, they have no warning signs for when they're nearby, their biggest "weakness" is as strong as most other class' strengths and they have the highest burst damage out of every class.

Edit : Oh, and forgot to add, taking damage does nothing to the cloak, I stack dots on NB players as soon as I see them but they just don't care, always the same pattern : dodge roll, cloak, disappear for 5 solid seconds.

In theory? No, it's very powerful.
    I'm an NB, but I use Detection pot to kill many stupid NB.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pots work great. And often the NB doesn't even know they're visible because the dumb eye doesn't open.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pots work great. And often the NB doesn't even know they're visible because the dumb eye doesn't open.

Yeah, I was noticing that. I'm wondering if that's because of how they re-did stealth radius vs stealth detection radius.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblades don't kill people, people kill people!!!
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sephyr wrote: »

Yeah, I was noticing that. I'm wondering if that's because of how they re-did stealth radius vs stealth detection radius.

Nah that's an old issue.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr