Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Craft oriented CP?

Fikkan
Fikkan
✭✭
Hello, all y'all.

I have a character specifically for crafting that just reached level 50.

I am asking for advice on spending CP oriented toward assisting in crafts and resource gathering.

I'll make another character(s) for other things but this one is just for crafts. I don't care about PVP or trials or vet dungeons or any such for this char or fast point grinding.

I have no clue how to proceed with spending the points.
If at first you don't succeed, LFG.
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    For crafting alone, the only helpful CP is Meticulous Disassembly in the green tree (assuming your crafting skills are maxed, if not, fully invest in Inspiration Boost).

For speedy and bountiful harvesting, take Master Gatherer, Plentiful Harvest, and Steed's Blessing in the green tree and invest in Sprinter and Hasty in the red tree. Extra stamina for sprinting around from Tireless Blessing and Endless Endurance from the blue tree can also be handy, but their impact is minimal compared to the other stars.

If you don't have enough CP to fully invest yet, Meticulous Disassembly and Plentiful Harvest are the most important, followed by Steed's Blessing , then Master Gatherer. If you have lots of CP, taking Treasure Hunter is very handy as you'll encounter a lot of treasure chests while running around gathering materials, so I'd recommend investing in that and swapping between Treasure Hunter and Meticulous Disassembly when you are gathering vs refining.
    PC NA
  • Fikkan
    Fikkan
    ✭✭
    thank you very much.
    If at first you don't succeed, LFG.