The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS5 Enhanced Crash when exiting Rosy Lion room housing.

vivisectvib16_ESO
vivisectvib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the only place I've experienced the crash so far. I'm running in Performance mode.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think at this point we can say the Enhanced Version, at least for PS5... is not working properly. There's a new post about it crashing every hour...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have recieved multiple reports of crashes on the PS5 since the console enhancement patch. As there are now multiple threads reporting these crashes we've decided to close this thread. You can still continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Game keeps hard crashing on PS5
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.