The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS5 Version Crashing Constantly in Fidelity Mode

AuraStorm43
AuraStorm43
✭✭✭✭✭
Dunno if anyone else is having this issue but when i’m in fidelity mode on the PS5 version of ESO i’ve had more crashes than the last 3 months combined in the past 2 days. Game seems more stable in performance mode but the amount of crashes in fidelity mode is bringing back Dragonhold memories of constant crashes
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 22, 2021 5:46PM
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried fidelity last night but crashed and then followed up with 4 more crashes once character relogged. Haven't tried it again yet.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have recieved multiple reports of crashes on the PS5 since the console enhancement patch. As there are now multiple threads reporting these crashes we've decided to close this thread. You can still continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Game keeps hard crashing on PS5
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.