The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Lost access to my guild

aleksandr_ESO
aleksandr_ESO
✭✭✭
I accidentally left my guild. I was invited back, but now I am a recruit, not a guild master.
The guild master is now a random person from the guild roster. I am very worried.
Ticket 210615-001621
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeni is going to tell you this is for you to sort out with your guild. They don’t intervene in player guild personnel matters.

When you leave a guild there are several warnings, including a specific notice that the GM will be the next most senior member. You just blew through all the pop ups about it on accident?
    Edited by Reverb on June 15, 2021 12:18PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • aleksandr_ESO
    aleksandr_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I pressed the button Leave guild in another guild. My UI was frozen in that moment and I clicked Leave guild again, clicking all the warnings automatiсally. I left two guilds in a row. Second leaving was a mistake.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @aleksandr_ESO

Please check your forum inbox for an update on the current ticket status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • aleksandr_ESO
    aleksandr_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    support cannot help me due to insufficient tooling. But who can help me?
    I have been playing this game since the beta of 2013, I pay ESO+ every year, I am as loyal to the game as possible. My guild is two years old and has 400 members. The new guildmaster does not read my letters, enters the game for a short time in the early morning and probably does not even know that she has become a guildmaster. I can't personally solve the problem with her. But who can help me keep my guild alive?
    This is my mistake, but I need help to fix it. I am very worried.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @aleksandr_ESO

You should continue to try reaching the current guildmaster, but if you have issues doing so please go ahead and respond back to the existing ticket to re-open it for further advice.
    Staff Post
  • aleksandr_ESO
    aleksandr_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    problem solved. I had to choose the right native language
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update on the guild issue. With the problem solved, we are closing out this discussion.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.