The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Focus more on pvp abit more zos please

• Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elendir2am wrote: »
    All ESO contents have some bugs for years. It is nothing, PVP differs from rest parts of game. I gave you feedback as somebody, who spent few last days in PVP for the first time. It is view of newcomer and it is up to you take it or leave it.

But don’t expect, that rest of ESO community will feel any support for bunch of gankers. This is label, which your community has. You can continue in feeling, that it is all ZOS fault and that your community deserve better treatment, but you will hardly found support out of relatively small community with some phenomes inside PVP content.

Some PVE newcomers can sign in PUG and met there some elitist, who make their first run suffering and they will not sign in PUG ever again. It happen, but it happen very rarely, so they have enough time to get to know community, before their first a**hole.

How many PVP newcomers met bunch of gankers as first opponents?????

And now your generalizing us? You get yourself killed in Cyrodiil because you go in there unprepared and suddenly we are all gankers?

You go on about how we are the toxic ones yet you come in here, tell us how to feel about issues you are barely familiar with, blame and insult us, and downplay the actual issues that plague our content. You are the one being toxic! And you know what? Its pretty typical. Ive seen and received more toxicity from PVEers in this game than ive seen in PVP. Its why I don't PVE unless I can solo it or get a group from my guild.

Every patch there are pages of fixes for old PVE content, Yes the whole game has bugs, but PVE bugs actually get fixed.

I think its really funny that you think one or two evenings in Cyrodiil with the improved performance it gets for MyM and try to tell us that you know anything about performance issues. You want an eye opener? Stick around after MyM and go on Greyhost during primetime, then try to imagine yourself slogging through that every night.
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • Elendir2am
    Elendir2am
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think that PvP don’t deserve new content and I don’t need to spend there more time to understand that PvP veterans can be bored with same content for so long.

However, ZSO will do new content where they believe it make more profit.
    If they believed that new content for PvP is more beneficial than new PvE content, they would do it. There is no conspiracy again PvP. It is all matter of community size.

Growing of PvP community would help you in this. Growing community of new players isn’t conditioned with new content, because present PvP content is new for newcomer. New content is important for veterans, in both PvE and PvP, not for newcomer. So there must be different reason, why PvE community grow when PvP community not.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elendir2am wrote: »
    I don’t think that PvP don’t deserve new content and I don’t need to spend there more time to understand that PvP veterans can be bored with same content for so long.

However, ZSO will do new content where they believe it make more profit.
    If they believed that new content for PvP is more beneficial than new PvE content, they would do it. There is no conspiracy again PvP. It is all matter of community size.

Growing of PvP community would help you in this. Growing community of new players isn’t conditioned with new content, because present PvP content is new for newcomer. New content is important for veterans, in both PvE and PvP, not for newcomer. So there must be different reason, why PvE community grow when PvP community not.

Here's the thing though. Content grows community. If PvE didn't have the addition to new zones, trials, dungeons, or content in general? The game's community would die. Secret World Legends lived only a short while before content came to a standstill and much of the community left. Players aren't the sole generation of 'community', they're the product OF a community.

As far as profits go, that's irrelevant as they've added unprofitable content into the game before. Several times.
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    To a large portion of the population the pvp experience is pretty hated. So long as pvp balance is what it is, the population won't grow. If the population doesn't grow then it will always remain a small portion of the game and get as much attention as that means.

Do you think they'd upgrade the servers if everybody was poplocked 24/7 with queues sitting in the hundreds? I bet they would. Do you think they'd make more bg's if bg's were popping every second? I bet they would. Do you think they'd add more pvp content if there were alot of people who enjoyed pvp and a significant portion of the population played more than the bare minimum for the skill lines? I bet they would.

They added the tortes or skill line xp scrolls (increasing skill line gain) just for those people who don't to pvp any more than the minimum which is quite alot of people.
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vizirith wrote: »

Do you think they'd make more bg's if bg's were popping every second? .

Maybe not battlegrounds. In the entire time BGs existed they made like 5 updates max to bgs. They added maybe 2 maps since it debuted in morrowind. Changed BGs from CP bgs to nonchampion. Made a group BG queue and solo queue. And they made bgs free to play because they were originally pay to play as you needed morrowind to play it.
    And only two of those updates changed how bgs actually functioned (no cp change and the two extra maps), if they didn't update it when it was paid content, I doubt they will now when it's free to play
    Edited by xDeusEJRx on July 2, 2021 7:25PM
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • clearly
    clearly
    ✭✭✭
    Vizirith wrote: »
    To a large portion of the population the pvp experience is pretty hated. So long as pvp balance is what it is, the population won't grow. If the population doesn't grow then it will always remain a small portion of the game and get as much attention as that means.

Do you think they'd upgrade the servers if everybody was poplocked 24/7 with queues sitting in the hundreds? I bet they would. Do you think they'd make more bg's if bg's were popping every second? I bet they would. Do you think they'd add more pvp content if there were alot of people who enjoyed pvp and a significant portion of the population played more than the bare minimum for the skill lines? I bet they would.

They added the tortes or skill line xp scrolls (increasing skill line gain) just for those people who don't to pvp any more than the minimum which is quite alot of people.

everything you wrote is factually wrong. it used to be that several campaigns were poplocked every day. what did zos do? reduce pop limit and cut expenses on server quality, without releasing new content. then they did it again. and after that, once more. and here we are today, but yes lets just say pvp has never gotten anything from zos because it's always been unpopular