The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ZOS Help please - Problems since last patch

Stephanie_ABT
Stephanie_ABT
✭✭
Hi all,

Since the last patch ! am experiencing the following problems.

1) Zone Greenshade - Quest "Stone Cold" - this is bugged for me, tried everything abandoning, going offline etc but the I cannot give the elf the command to collapse the holes as what is supposed to happen therefore cannot progress.

2) Champion Points - This is driving me crazy as the skills or whatever that we can put on our Champion bar such as Last Stand cannot be activated and therefore cannot be assigned. Yes i have enough CP to fill a stage but it will not let me allocate any skills to anything that can be put on the champion bar. The other Champion point allocations are working normally (That do not need to be assigned to the Champion Bar)

We have just had 2 maintenance since the patch was released last tuesday and I was really hoping these issues would be fixed somehow but they are still outstanding.

Please fix especially the Champion points as I cannot set up my characters correctly like this!

steam account: stephaniea_bt
Character Name: stephienecro
Server: PC EU
Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
GM Guild Timeless Circle
Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    To add to my initial post, I havent changed any points but i waited 10 mins even as i heard there is a cooldown on changing CP, also i have closed and restarted the game multiple times and that hasnt helped either.

Just checked all my characters and seems they all are affected so this is not just a character issue for me at least.
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    oh and one other thing, please note characters with CP already allocated it will not let me redistribute them either.

Please Please Fix!!!
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Stephanie_ABT

If you've not done so already, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support for help with these issues.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post