The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Changed userid few months ago due to stalker but he knows my character(s) name. Need to change both

Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
✭✭✭✭
Someone was bothering me & getting other people to pester me on his behalf. So I blocked him & left a guild he was in & changed my userid. But he & his friends know my two character names (which are very similar- the character names are similar to each other that is) I just ran into him again & I feel sick. So now he knows my new userid as well. I went into my account to see if I could change my userid again but no luck.

Is there a way to change both the userid & character names please zos I am desperate. If I can change the two characters & the userid he won't know it is me.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Normally you can change your userid in your account settings, but according to https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6894/~/how-do-i-change-my-elder-scrolls-online-userid%3F they currently have issues with that, so you probably have to contact support and have them change the ID.

In the crown store there are character name change tokens. Before you buy them, check your character select screen. There you can see how many you have and at some point in the past players got a few of them for free.

Also if he seriously harrasses you, send some proof (e.g. chat screenshots) to the support (and if it is really serious also to your local authorities). That might get him removed from the game, or at least help you get the character name change for free.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @HedgehogFeet

As mentioned above, you will want to contact customer support for help with updating your UserID. If you've already opened a ticket, you can post the ticket number here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @HedgehogFeet

As mentioned above, you will want to contact customer support for help with updating your UserID. If you've already opened a ticket, you can post the ticket number here.

Hi
    No point changing the userid again unless I can change the two character names at the same time. That's how he worked out the new user id. Could you advice on whether that is possible or not please thx
  • ItsDyvim
    ItsDyvim
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @HedgehogFeet

How about, I dunno, removing the harassing people?