The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

You can only use 3 add-ons, what would they be?

Viewsfrom6ix
Viewsfrom6ix
✭✭✭✭✭
Mine are

1. Dressing Room - without a doubt the best add-on. The convenience it provides and the time it saves is just invaluable since I'm constantly switching builds.
2. Combat Metrics - I always want to improve my combat skills for PvE and PvP. The information it provides are so useful and not available at all in the base game features
3. Votan's minimap - any mini map add on is fine but I just prefer this one. I don't like using M to see the map since it takes up the whole screen and I just haven't gotten used to the built in direction thingy. Also the mini map is very handy in BG

Honorable mentions - BeamMeUp, ATT, Inventory Insight, Action Duration Reminder.

What are yours?
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on June 8, 2021 2:14PM
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BeamMeUp, Map Pins, and Dustman. I'm all about convenience.
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raid notifier, codes combat alerts, map pins

Note;
    I dream one day zos will make dressing room look a like for base game
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Votan's Mini Map - because I have no sense of direction and it's even worse in games.

2) Tamriel Trade Centre - for price data

3) Azurah - to be able to shrink/hide/move elements of the base UI so it's not in my way

Advanced Filters would have been on that list for years, but it's finally been added to the base game so I don't need it any more.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira
    ✭✭✭
    1) Bandits UI; that's like 100-in-1
    2) Inventory Insight
    3) Alphagear
  • IneedaDollar
    IneedaDollar
    ✭✭✭
    1) Combat Metrics for sure
    2) Dressing Room
    3) Raid Notifier or Master Merchant hard to decide
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 Dolgubons
    2 CMX
    3 Alpha Gear

Action Duration Reminder would have been there until this week. Dolgubons is brilliant, but probably could live without out it these days as I really dont need to do writs much anymore. Historically, its the best addon there is.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Azurah (gamepad mode fix is available in the comments)
    2. S'rendarr
    3. Lost Treasure
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the time they save:

TTC or MM (for not having to look up prices on every item I list and finding items I want)
    Dolgubons Lazy Writ Crafter (for fast writ completion, I don't think I would even do writs if this addon didn't exist)
    Votans Minimap (open and closing the map hundreds of times a session is not fun and a waste of time)

Honourable mentions:

Dressing Room (massive time saver as well)
    All Map Pin mods that add extra info to your map for things like Surveys, Mages Guild books etc...
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would take all of the ones I use and turn them into one addon. :smiley:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kill counter
    Greyskulls dmg meter
    Map pins
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • Spurius_Lucilius
    Spurius_Lucilius
    ✭✭✭
    I would stop playing the game if I can only use 3 addons.
    PC NA Casual/PVP
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bandits UI, RdK Group Tool, EHT. I'd even sacrifice PerfectPixel for these three.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Map Pins
    TTC
    Action Duration Reminder
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would cheat and just merge the 30 I have into one.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, ignoring libraries & dependencies, I'm only using 4 right now, so I'd get rid of Sous Chef and use:

Harvest Map
    Skyshards
    Lost Treasure
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    - Tamriel Trade Centre
    - Lazy Writ Crafter
    - Harvestmap
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pchat

Calculator

PotionMaker

Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUI, Inventory Insight, Combat Metrics.

Replace CM with Master Merchant if I can't cheat in this hypothetical by using the TTC website or UESP.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Untaunted
    LUI
    Proc Set Timer
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The biggest 3 QOL addons for me are:

1. Inventory Insight
    2. Map Pins
    3. Dressing Room

Without these, I have no idea how much of time would be wasted, actually I do have a pretty good idea, a very significant portion of my playtime would be wasted switching alts, and finding things without the first 2. The third is just a huge convenience for having easy multiple setups access for all kinds of situations.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bandit's UI
    Map Pins
    Inventory insight

Bandit's minimap is not my favorite, but because its technically a single addon that covers a lot of quality of life features, its what I'd go with. its a must have for me, because it allows me to move around UI elements into a configuration that I find most comfortable as well as adjust their look, size etc.

that said.. this is still not exactly the most fun setup for me. I would greatly miss port to friend and ATT for example (with ATT I know exactly what my contribution to my trading guild is, without it, I'd have to spreadsheet everything and its just... not fun)

edited, I cannot believe I forgot pchat. its just so integrated into my playing experience at this point... I don't use it to full potential, but I adore the fact that I do not have to set up my chat colors etc on every... single... alt... its just so.... tedious...
    Edited by Linaleah on June 5, 2021 2:44AM
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Vilixiti
    Vilixiti
    ✭✭✭
    1. Dressing Room (this should be part of the base game IMO)
    2. Action Duration Reminder (ZOS did a poor job implementing this in the base game)
    3. Code’s Combat Alerts
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just cant subject myself to this kind of Torture....

I play with almost all these addons : Immersion addons
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot Helper, Unlimited Camera Zoom, and LovelyEmotes.

Yeah, I could live without the combat addons. I need my screenshot stuff though.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. PChat
    2. EHT
    3. Map Pins

Can't live without those three.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • MasterWarrior
    MasterWarrior
    ✭✭✭
    Settings Profiler
    Votan Keybinds
    Votan Minimap
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    since you probably can change that 3 available addons anytime, for me there is little to no addons which i need to be running 24/7.

if craft dailies, then Dolgubons
    If questing, then minimap
    if dungeoning, then combat alert
    if PvP, then, dunno, nothing
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like spoiled PC player talk. Come down to console level.
  • MythrialDrow
    MythrialDrow
    ✭✭✭
    Your all cheats 😂 come over to console then see how you do 😂
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dolgubons, master merchant and EHT.