The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Say You Are An ESO Veteran without saying You Are An ESO Veteran

Darkmage1337
Darkmage1337
✭✭✭✭✭
unknown.png
Edited by Darkmage1337 on June 4, 2021 11:16AM
ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was on hiatus when they moved that. When I returned I was so confused, I thought I'd had some kind of brain incident...
    PC EU & NA
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We all used to be homeless zombies roaming around, loitering in whatever large town would take us.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I remember when one of the most effective ways of killing someone in PvP was to repeatedly Bash them with a Sword and Shield and nothing else.
  • WuChiWuGen
    WuChiWuGen
    ✭✭✭
    Rember when we farmed gold gear by not killing the bosses, only the boss adds.
  • Greydir
    Greydir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We needed to restart a run in vSO since we had no souls left to resurrect our teammates
    Ebenherzpakt
    Sir Greydir - Dunmer DK
    Don Greydir - Kajit NB
    Ser Greydir - Imperial DK
    Dieser-Greydir-Heilt - Argonier Templer
    Greydir Finsterklinge - Bretone NB
    Greydir Drakenson - Nord Hüter
    Clear: vAA HM - vHrC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF TTT - vAS [+2] - vCR [+3] GH - vSS HM - vKA HM - vRG
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I remember when weapon skill lines didn't have ultis.
  • Rexy18
    Rexy18
    ✭✭✭
    Doshia
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rexy18 wrote: »
    Doshia

Did you have to mention the ummetionalbe - her & most other Glenumbera bosses!
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When regular trash mobs thrown blade attack actually hurt if you didn't block it.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We should capture some more keeps and maybe another scroll before we start our Hel Ra raid.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Died to murcrabs
  • ResidentContrarian
    ResidentContrarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Endless screaming and falling, and then the universe was turned dark.
  • milkbox
    milkbox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay! I found a tomato!! I'm rich!
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    milkbox wrote: »
    Yay! I found a tomato!! I'm rich!

You mean the baked potato recipe!
    Edited by Starlight_Whisper on June 4, 2021 12:04PM
  • Eyro
    Eyro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ranser you madman!
    Ranser you madman!
    Ranser you madman!
    Ranser you madman!

Well you get the idea.
  • 16BitForestCat
    16BitForestCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been 24 hours; I gotta log in and feed my horse.

(There are at least three dead giveaways in that sentence. And to this day, I still complain about having to spend six months "feeding my pony" on new characters, even though they mostly ride elks, indriks, and senches.)
    Edited by 16BitForestCat on June 4, 2021 12:09PM
    PC/NA. Alliance agnostic: all factions suck and should go touch grass together.
    If you ever wonder why certain official fandom spaces are so often toxic, remember: corruption starts from the top.
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full agro mudcrab gang at a puddle in Stonefalls ^^ Never saw it coming xD

RIP *mourn* old redguard light
    pbeWn3J.jpg
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Endless screaming and falling, and then the universe was turned dark.

Was thinking about that one the other day.
    I kinda miss it, in a strange way.

Remember falling through stone steps and being trapped underneath looking up/out at a world you left behind?
    That one happened to me in Craglorn just last year.

Remember the update that allowed NPCs to hit you and send you flying literally half way across the map?
    I ended up under the map on the beach in Alik'r, twice, that way.

The only pets all over the landscape were crabs and scuttlers.

Good times.....

Edited by twev on June 4, 2021 12:23PM
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • mzprx
    mzprx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my Imgakin monkey isn't a fan of bananas for some reason :(
  • Lisa
    Lisa
    ✭✭✭
    Beta monkey.
    Blessed are those who explore the unbeaten path...
  • dvonpm
    dvonpm
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is Shank used for?
  • ThoughtRaven
    ThoughtRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Planar Inhibitor was where so many groups stopped progressing through White Gold Tower.

Paid a lot of gold to acquire this new Willpower jewelry set to boost the stats on my DW magDK. Who was also wearing Martial Knowledge. The best *** mag dps set bar none.
    Edited by ThoughtRaven on June 4, 2021 12:31PM
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    51014774241_2739c0aae1_b.jpg

51014050623_d1b0a6570b_b.jpg

51014863902_66378d72d2_b.jpg
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There was a time we could only play during certain times because the servers weren't available 24/7.

It was nice when they gave us bonus CP for being VR16.

It's also nice that the subscription is optional.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When stam dks breathed fire like a mighty dragon instead of projectile vomiting
  • DawnsLight65
    DawnsLight65
    ✭✭✭
    When EU gave quicker access than NA.
    Ra'avi Ahjonihr Khajit Stamblade, Level 1500Master ThiefCrafter and ExplorerHero of the Dominion, Pact, and CovenantMember of the DragonguardFriend to Razum-darFavored of Azura
    'It does not matter to M'aiq how strong or smart one is. It only matters what one can do.' -M'aiq the Liar
  • Narthalion
    Narthalion
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to make a High Elf Templar, until I realized they have hardly any fire attacks and no cold or shock at all. Would be a waste of that racial passive so I made a DK instead.
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best way to level fast is to equip a full set of gear with the trait Exploration and then discover every location in the map. Then, do the main quest and fill the xp gaps by doing dolmens. As soon as you hit the zone's max level, you switch to the next zone.

Or that used to be a fast way to level your character to VR14.
  • Kadoozy
    Kadoozy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soft caps
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember closed beta.