The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Blackwood CE not applying to game

ashes7169_ESO
ashes7169_ESO
✭✭
I purchased Blackwood Collectors Edition a couple of days ago, it shows on my main account page and billing history. However, in game it keeps telling me that I have to purchase Blackwood to have access. I submitted a ticket to customer support, I'm sure it will be fixed eventually but thought I'd put this up in forums in case anyone else is having the same issue.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 1, 2021 5:22PM
  • daedalus1975
    Same issue here, and not only me...

It seems this problem is happening to those who bought the new chapter last Sunday...

I'm still waiting for a new response to my updated ticket...
    Options
  • moonwalkdreams
    moonwalkdreams
    Soul Shriven
    Happening to me too...
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ashes7169_ESO

Do you have your current ticket number?

You are welcome to provide your ticket so we can check on the current status and provide an update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • tbuch
    tbuch
    Soul Shriven
    Happening to me as well. Also purchased on Sunday 5/30, and it's showing in my account screen on the website, but won't work in game. In retrospect, the fact that I never got the pre-order mount should have been a warning sign.
    Options
  • ashes7169_ESO
    ashes7169_ESO
    ✭✭
    My ticket number is 210601-002415. Thank you.
    Options
  • Tardicat
    Tardicat
    Soul Shriven
    I have the exact same problem, also bought on 5/30.
    Options
  • ashes7169_ESO
    ashes7169_ESO
    ✭✭
    All fixed, that was really quick. I expected to be waiting a few days. Thank you, that was awesome.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the post letting us know everything is fixed. With the issue resolved, we will now close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.