The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Suddenly, I no longer have access to Greymoor and all that comes with it.

xkakapantsx
xkakapantsx
✭✭
I purchased it last year, completed it and now suddenly, all the way shrines are grayed out, and I can't access antiquities (even though I have the skilllines maxed out). Anyone else with this problem, any fix you know of?
Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on May 30, 2021 7:04PM

Best Answer

• KarmaLatte
    KarmaLatte
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same problem along with a few others in guild with me
    Answer ✓
  • Jackey
    Jackey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's happening to everyone
    PS | EU
  • Santaeus
    Santaeus
    Has happened to me as well. Hoping for a fix.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks, thank you for reporting this! We are aware and currently investigating.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    I was in Skyrim fine this morning. Logged out to do some housework - logged back in on a different character and Skyrim is now blocked for me. I re-booted xbox and now I'm getting the Greymoor Upgrade screen as if I don't own it. I own it already. ZOS please help.
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, sideline xbox players over to Playstation boards.
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU here and it works well enough for me, both Western Skyrim and Antiquities. So far anyway. Either this server and platform isn't affected or the bug is slowly escalating.
  • rayne_405
    rayne_405
    It's looking like other expansions are affected too, someone commented on my post saying that they have a friend that recently purchased Summerset and they can't access that either. Then one of my guildmates shared a tweet saying that the OP couldn't use their necromancer toons for the same reason.
  • FaceDancer
    FaceDancer
    ✭✭
    I lost my access to greymore and elsweyr too hope to fix it soon
    Xbox NA
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedMuse wrote: »
    PC/EU here and it works well enough for me, both Western Skyrim and Antiquities. So far anyway. Either this server and platform isn't affected or the bug is slowly escalating.

Can bugs spread like diseases?
  • shadowofzeb14_ESO
    This is also happening to me. Purchased Blackwood CE Upgrade on May 13 and have Greymoor Installed and all of a sudden I am no longer able to access it as of today May 30. I’m ESO Plus and all the other chapters are accessible just not Greymoor.

Xbox Gamertag Zomboden

EDIT: I also lost my Senche Rat and my Nagahide Ravager mounts and whatever else comes with Greymoor CE & Blackwood CE. So its not counting as purchased for me.
    Edited by shadowofzeb14_ESO on May 30, 2021 7:25PM
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will this be fixed asap or on the new 6 to 8 week game breaking bugs time frame?
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guild mates also reported that their preorder of Blackwood is showing not purchased and they’ve lost their preorder items.
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS4 NA, I'm having the same issue and so are all my guildies. I wish I was aware this was a widespread problem before a customer service rep told me to delete save data and reinstall the game. I live out in the country with slow internet and limited bandwidth, so this has tied up my entire Sunday. Neat. Love it.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Santaeus
    Santaeus
    Also on ps4/5 definitely glad I checked here first before reinstalling everything. Hopefully fixed soon.
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »
    RedMuse wrote: »

Can bugs spread like diseases?

Sometimes. It depends on what's causing the specific bug.
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, we can’t do today’s pledge—Castle Thorn despite showing eso plus.
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dude, I can’t scry either!!! I paid real world money for the collector’s edition Greymoor chapter the moment you could preorder it last year.

So, now antiquities is locked out for me on all maps and as a trading guild GM, I cannot travel to Solitude to place trader bids there potentially.

We have reached game-breaking critical mass, ZOS. I have tried hard to be patient for a long time, but I am pretty livid right now.

And HOW does this happen when there was no update or patch today to screw things up even more?? Everything was fine this morning. I log in after lunch and get reminded why I am playing Red Dead Online more and more these days (not without its own bugs, but the state of ESO on PS4 has gotten so tragically bad the past 2 months...)
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought there was a "thread with an official update"?

So what is happening? Is there going to be a patch? Should we continue to update access issues?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • FaceDancer
    FaceDancer
    ✭✭
    I lost my preorder items from blackwood and my collectors edition items from elsweyr and greymore too
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    Could this be linked to purchasing Blackwood because when me and my husband bought the upgrade our ps4's both froze and had to be unplugged and restarted risking the console just for this game, now we can no longer access skyrim either. Imho this is becoming far too much with bugs etc we pay a lot of money to play and on expansions? No way we should be paying top dollar for such a broken game, very annoying. 😔🙄😡
  • Mythreindeer
    Mythreindeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, I can’t scry either!!! I paid real world money for the collector’s edition Greymoor chapter the moment you could preorder it last year.

So, now antiquities is locked out for me on all maps and as a trading guild GM, I cannot travel to Solitude to place trader bids there potentially.

We have reached game-breaking critical mass, ZOS. I have tried hard to be patient for a long time, but I am pretty livid right now.

And HOW does this happen when there was no update or patch today to screw things up even more?? Everything was fine this morning. I log in after lunch and get reminded why I am playing Red Dead Online more and more these days (not without its own bugs, but the state of ESO on PS4 has gotten so tragically bad the past 2 months...)

I'm not affected - PC NA

[Edit to remove bait]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on May 30, 2021 9:24PM
  • xkakapantsx
    xkakapantsx
    ✭✭

I'm not affected - PC NA

That's one of the biggest issues we face on console, we have to suffer months with big, game altering bugs and are just expected to accept it. We pay the same amount for crowns, the game, and DLC, should we not be offered the same level of service?
    Edited by [Deleted User] on May 30, 2021 9:27PM
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logged on to my ps4 account and no access to dlc content. Was fine early this morning.
    Not now.. What else is going to break???
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a joke...
    The state of this game is just getting embarrassing.
    But hey at least I can buy a $100 house from the store, priorities no?
    As long as you can still be fleeced the game will never die.
    Buy more crowns.
    Ignore the ui bugs, ignore the crashes, ignore the frame rate drops, ignore the instability, ignore the fact you don't even really get what you payed for (2 month long ui bug involving craft bag), can't enter into chapters you payed for.
    Ignore all this, say thank you for the crates and spend more money.
    Yeah.
    Screw this joke.
  • Chaos_Arno
    Chaos_Arno
    ✭✭
    PS4 EU, same issue here
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same for me, I was online 2 hours ago and just came back and the game says I don’t own Greymoor. Despite the fact that I have a bunch of achievements, all wayshrines and scrying maxed out, which as pointed out above I can’t scry any leads now.

I asked in guild and it seems a lot of us have this problem. Some lost Greymoor and some lost Elsweyr. Some people lost their preorder for Blackwood.

I have not preordered Blackwood yet so that doesn’t seem to be the cause, at least for me.

Good job killing the PS4 preorders for Blackwood from any other players. Who is going to get it now, except for people who are highly invested in the game right now like me? I suspect any casual players will just uninstall at this point.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Eccentric_Vampire
    Eccentric_Vampire
    ✭✭✭
    I play on Xbox and I've also lost access to Greymoor as well as a lot of collector's edition items.
  • Skall66
    Skall66
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox EU, same problem
    Mudcrab magnet
    Xbox EU
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem for me on PS4 EU as well. Lost access to Greymoor and all the pre-order items that came with it.
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!