Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[BUG] Guild History missing (AGAIN) Please fix before live! - FIXED!!

Kelinmiriel
Kelinmiriel
✭✭✭✭
UPDATE May 28 - This has been FIXED on the PTS! YAY!!

@ZOS_GinaBruno said on the Twitch stream yesterday that there will be no more changes on PTS. This has been broken for several weeks there. I've reported it, hoping it will get fixed before this goes live - last time it took about two months to get fixed.

It's still broken on the PTS, so I guess this is the last chance to try to get someone's attention that it's broken again. Please fix it before this goes live. Thanks!

(As before, there are a few people at the bottom of the list who've been on recently enough to show data.)
lqiywzxbgs41.png

(edited to add link to previous bug)
Edited by Kelinmiriel on May 28, 2021 5:00PM
Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey @Kelinmiriel, thanks for the thread. Just want to assure you we've seen these reports and have been looking into this.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! That makes me much happier!
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console never even really had this fixed...
    Yeah this makes me hopeful for release day...
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's fixed on PTS now! THANK YOU!! :D

Also, I am very surprised! It's really unusual to fix anything on PTS this close to launch. This is GREAT, though! It makes me feel like those of us using PTS can actually do some testing, be sure that bugs are fixed.

Please do this even more. You have a great community here. We are willing to test things, report bugs, and would love to see more stuff fixed before it gets launched on live, if we have the chance to.