The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I feel vampire needs some slight buffs and reworks. plz balance team.

francesinhalover
francesinhalover
✭✭✭✭✭
I have always been a fellow vampire, i just love them , like i love many vampire games like legacy of kain. And i couldn't stop but scream in happiness once vampires got new stealth kill animations! thank you so much elder scrolls team for the amazing work!

however after the vampire rework i had to remove vampirism on most of my characters. Because vampire increases your non vampire skill costs even at stage 1.
So many people like me and others especially ones that play stamina loved the idea of being a vampire, however even at stage 1 we gain 3% / 12% skill cost increase that does affect our dps rotations.

That being said, I think vampire could either lose the extra skill costs and if really needed take increased fire damage or have the skill costs decreased,
however we would be insanely happy if at least at stage 1 the skill cost was 1% or non existent.

Vampire currently isn't that good outside some solo pve and nightblade pvp?, but even then it only works that well in some classes. I would love if the class could have some buffs , i know many players can recommend some good ones in the comments to this thread, even if small.

I have searched on many forums and the vast majority doesn't recommend being a vampire especially in 2021, please balance team, let vampire have some love. And thank you for all your hard work :)
Edited by francesinhalover on May 20, 2021 4:36PM
I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!