The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login Failed to help.elderscrollsonline.com ?

Khazad_dum
Khazad_dum
✭✭
I cannot login to help.elderscrollsonline.com

It says 'Login Failed' any known issue ?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on May 14, 2021 5:23PM
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless this is you at least one other person is having an issue.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Khazad_dum

Please see this article if you are unable to log into the help site. If this issue persists, then please submit a ticket with us using the account recovery form provided in that article.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Khazad_dum
    Khazad_dum
    ✭✭
    Hey there @Khazad_dum

Please see this article if you are unable to log into the help site. If this issue persists, then please submit a ticket with us using the account recovery form provided in that article.

Thank you for help. I did everything on that page and it didnt work and now i'm trying to fill up the 'The Elder Scrolls Online
    Account Recovery' form but it asks me such useless questions like ;
    -Date Account Created*
    -City of your original login*

I'm trying to log-in to the ESO Help Desk to see what happened to my open tickets but i cant. It says Login Failed while i can log in to website or game. And you offer me to recover my account back while i can play the game.
    Edited by Khazad_dum on May 14, 2021 5:39PM
  • Khazad_dum
    Khazad_dum
    ✭✭
    RedMuse wrote: »
    Unless this is you at least one other person is having an issue.

no its not me
  • Khazad_dum
    Khazad_dum
    ✭✭
    Hey there @Khazad_dum

i did sent a ticket to Bethesda Support but i cant see that Account Recovery Ticket at 'My Support' page
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Khazad_dum

We have sent you a private message to help with finding your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here.

Me and my wife too cannot login to help.elderscrollsonline.com

Please help, my wife have to send a reply to ticket waiting for reply and we can't !!
    The ticket do need a reply otherwise it will be closed!!

I can't write the number of ticket because me and her cannot login to help.elderscrollsonline.com
    PC | EU
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    We haven't received any email !!

@ZOS_BillE

92b6u60gp8ad.jpg

PC | EU
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    OK issue solved.
    Finally fixed by access code received after 2 hours via email: we were in a different geographic position and we were not both recognized from that I.P. address.
    Now it's all set.

The different geographical position from which we connected is an area in which we will find ourselves other times in the future and we hope not to have to carry out all this process every time.

Thank you.
    Edited by Gandalf_72 on November 9, 2021 2:38PM
    PC | EU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is now a few months old and the issue resolved for multiple players in the thread, we are now locking this discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.