The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Harpooner’s Wading Kilt Leads

FalZhardumDin
FalZhardumDin
✭✭
Hello PTS folk!

I looked a little by myself but found only the Kothringi-Cut Leather from World Boss Sul-Xan Ritualists in Blackwood zone. Any ideas where we can find the rest of them? The description of the kilt mentions the Kothringi people. They are the blue guys from Shadowfen so I thought maybe something from there will get me at least one lead. Sadly I got nothing... Tried fishing, World Bosses, delves, nodes, chests, even searched around their village for a thing similar to the Pale Order's scroll in Nighthollow Keep but didn't find anything. Also as we can see the so-called "Kothringi-Cut Leather" we get from WB in Blackwood doesn't make any much sense to me if we look from the "lore" and "name" perspective itself. I have some ideas and I want to hear yours regarding other 4 missing leads. So here they are:

Bog-Blue Jasper Fetish - Murkmire, Glenumbra, Deshan, Shadowfen, maybe the "bog-blue" hints at Lair of Maarselok dungeon?

Tide-Glass Beads - we already have Aetherquartz Prayer Beads needed for Pearls of Ehlnofey, we can find it in Ondil delve in Auridon. Also tide-glass maybe hints on some coastal regions in Auridon, Summerset, Hew's Bane, Gold Coast or Stros M'kai. Regarding Stros I highly doubt that, because we are getting already lots of leads from there.

Wolf-Tail Sash - wolves, werewolves mobs somewhere maybe? Dungeons like March of Sacrifices or Moon Hunter Keep?

Silverweave Cord - very hard to tell. Could be anywhere. Silverweave is a crafting material and that's it. But maybe the "silver" part hints at werewolves? No clue.

Let me know what you guys think about it!