The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sanguine's Demesne PD still not counting for Mirri's Favor achieve

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Achieve needs you to travel to a daedric delve / PD with Mirri. Tried entering the Demesne with her; tried summoning her once already inside. Neither action gave credit for that portion of Mirri's Favor, despite that place DEFINITELY being a daedric PD.

UPDATE: Knife Ear Grotto delve in eastern Deshaan DID give credit for that portion, if anyone else is having issues with that achieve.
Edited by Saucy_Jack on April 30, 2021 8:05AM
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • jwellsub17_ESO2
    jwellsub17_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    Greeting,
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Tried entering the Demesne with her; tried summoning her once already inside. Neither action gave credit for that portion of Mirri's Favor, despite that place DEFINITELY being a daedric PD.
    Sanguine's Demesne PD did it for me, but it was about 5 minutes after we went in. Now I have been abusing stage 4 vampirism to complete dungeons and delves so that may be part of my problem. It wasn't until just as I became visible to engage the boss that it registered.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine’s worked for me as well, but it was not immediately upon entry. It might not have been a full 5 minutes in my case (I wasn’t timing it), but it was at least several, to the point where I was surprised to see it work when I’m used to achievements and such popping immediately (within a few seconds).