Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I still want a Dinosaur mount

Iccotak
Iccotak
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Note: This is what a Low Priority request looks like
Some years ago I made a post discussing guar and my desire for more reptile/avian mounts
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/391422/guar-and-dinosaurs/p1

ZOS introduced the Lizard mounts which are a cool concept imo, lizards that the hist shaped to resemble other creatures. I am pretty happy with the Lizard-Horse & Lizard-Wolf I got. Also nice implementing durzog and the Reptile Welwa mounts.
Lanc9dP.png?1

But that said I still want
1. A Wamasu Mount
2. more dinosaur looking creatures & mounts in the game - besides the guar and those like it. By the Hist no more guar!
maxresdefault.jpg

• Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iccotak wrote: »
    Note: This is what a Low Priority request looks like
    Some years ago I made a post discussing guar and my desire for more reptile/avian mounts
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/391422/guar-and-dinosaurs/p1

ZOS introduced the Lizard mounts which are a cool concept imo, lizards that the hist shaped to resemble other creatures. I am pretty happy with the Lizard-Horse & Lizard-Wolf I got. Also nice implementing durzog and the Reptile Welwa mounts.
    Lanc9dP.png?1

But that said I still want
    1. A Wamasu Mount
    2. more dinosaur looking creatures & mounts in the game - besides the guar and those like it. By the Hist no more guar!
    maxresdefault.jpg

No more Guar, but what about more Kagouti? They are pretty awesome, and we could use more of them in game :)

It would be fun to ride around Stonefalls on a more dino-esque mount, if there was a way to make it lore friendly.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well hopefully when we get full on blown expansions of the game where we get to go to different continents, maybe they add a new continent we have not heard of yet.....and they have eso's version of dino's.

Would be pretty cool :)
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    Well hopefully when we get full on blown expansions of the game where we get to go to different continents, maybe they add a new continent we have not heard of yet.....and they have eso's version of dino's.

Still have not seen the heart of Black Marsh - who knows what still lives there - especially when considering that the Hist can change the shape of lizard (or who knows what else) to suit their purposes.
  • MalEducado
    MalEducado
    ✭✭✭
    how old are you?
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MalEducado wrote: »
    how old are you?

what does age have to do with liking dinosaurs?

ViczQKr.png
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with you for want of dinosaurs. But I also want more guar, because they're the best.
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    ikr, i also get quite excited when they announce the lizard mount, but so far just reskined horse and wolf, what i want is this, look at this beautiful lizard mount
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=YaH4-mNLayw
    as for guar....i do think we already got enough Guar reskined, how about more Kagouti reskinned ??, Kagouti are awesome, those tusk and bigger form than guar, definitely menacing
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need more Kagouti for sure. And a Wamasu. And a Terror Bird!
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Too bad Nirn isn't Toril. You could get all kinds of dinosaurs from Chult. Not too many dinosaur type critters on Nirn.
    Edited by JKorr on April 29, 2021 12:52AM
  • ThreeXB
    ThreeXB
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still want a giant mount where the saddle would be the giants backpack
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dinosaur? No.

Wamasu and terror bird? Yes.

More guar and kagouti? Also yes.

I want less new creatures as mounts, and more already existing ones.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MalEducado wrote: »
    how old are you?

what does age have to do with liking dinosaurs?

ViczQKr.png

I agree with this

590994ae6de6b0eb46d91aa191288dd6.jpg

You're never too old to like dinosaurs.
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though do dinosaurs exist in Tamriel?
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they could make something like this into a mount

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Cliff_Strider_Matriarch
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or if they could make a larger than normal clanfear as well that could work for a dinosaur like mount.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with this

590994ae6de6b0eb46d91aa191288dd6.jpg

The reason they stop asking is that they know the answer is going to be "Me!". :smiley:
    Though do dinosaurs exist in Tamriel?

Nope. Not as we think of them. Although, some monsters are modeled after them.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like dinosaurs but would really like a Wamasu mount.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If they would implement such a mount it would be a heavyweight again... And we are getting plenty of those.
    If it would be a complete new model of mount it would be indeed interesting.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also want more Kagouti! Unless I'm mistaken we only have like five of them in total, but we are swimming in Guars.

However a dinosaur mount would indeed be very cool. :sunglasses:
    But it would still have to be lore friendly.
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alit! Snake ball :D
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cliff strider look like some kind of pterosaurs, they would be cool as a mount.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please keep ESO Lore friendly. Also, why a "normal everyday working person" of the world ride one? Right now, some of the mounts make no sense in the world already...
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An clanfear mount would bee cool.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »

Still have not seen the heart of Black Marsh - who knows what still lives there - especially when considering that the Hist can change the shape of lizard (or who knows what else) to suit their purposes.

Exploring the rest of Black March would be interesting but I don't know how ZOS would do it. In lore the area is so deadly toxic that even Argonians have a hard time traveling there. It would have to be a DLC since that's about all the non-Argonians could survive, a village home base and the area around it.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we will ever get a full Argonian chapter one day, on the same level as Elsweyr which was a full Khajiit chapter, then maybe we will get a proper dinosaur-like reptilian mount (Blackwood does not count since it is a mixture of Imperial / Khajiit / Argonian chapter).

Pretty much every reptilian mount so far is a lazy re-skin. Only exception is Guar... but even that was re-skined into lizard mount lol (Xanamer crates).

Somehow ZOS could design new type of mount for Khajiits... but they could not design Wamasu mount from scratch for Blackwood ? They wasted their opportunity...
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on April 29, 2021 12:52PM
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And I want a flying carpet for my mag toons.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    Please keep ESO Lore friendly. Also, why a "normal everyday working person" of the world ride one? Right now, some of the mounts make no sense in the world already...

These guys had to come from somewhere right?
    952ec59f335f36112d4a0fa6cfe82e4e.jpg

• Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also like I said in a previous discussion ZOS really should utilize those Guar mount skins on guar found in the wild - actually give them some much needed variety rather than all of them being a dull yellow
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »

These guys had to come from somewhere right?
    952ec59f335f36112d4a0fa6cfe82e4e.jpg

Yes. From someone at ZOS that likes Raptors and decided they wanted Sotha Sil to make a fabricant based on something that has never existed in Tamriel? :wink:
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Yes. From someone at ZOS that likes Raptors and decided they wanted Sotha Sil to make a fabricant based on something that has never existed in Tamriel? :wink:

Lord Sehts thoughts are unfathomable!