The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Gaze of Sithis leads

Amorpho
Amorpho
✭✭✭✭
Sorry I'm late to the party, could anyone please share where the leads for this mythic item drop?
The Gaming Rev
YouTube channel - https://youtube.com/c/TheGamingRev

Characters

PVE
Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer - Master Crafter
Magicka Templar, Altmer
Magicka Nightblade, Breton
Stamina Nightblade, Khajiit

PVP
Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
Magicka Templar, Altmer
Stamina Templar, Orsimer
Stamina Dragonknight, Dunmer
Stamina Warden, Orsimer

Aldmeri Dominion - 1700+ CP

XboxOne EU

Best Answer

• Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Someone told me theres a lead for this in cradle of shadows, any can confirm?

On ESO Hub, the final two is said to be the last boss in the Cradle of Shadows and the other is from "Remains-Silent" NPC in the Outlaw Refuge where you picking the "Do you have any equipment today." (Requires Shadowy Supplier")

I talked to her today and didn't get a lead, may be RNG, hence it is time gated... very annoying then.
    Edited by Kikazaru on June 1, 2021 10:41PM
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    Answer ✓
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to know this too.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • Redguards_Revenge
    Redguards_Revenge
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I logged into PTS I was like "wth is that green ugly hat everybody i wearing"...
    Th new meta is in.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here is something I found but not all leads are listed:

You need 5 items to be able to create the Mythic item Gaze of Sithis. Location of the 5 pieces:

Blackwood – Glass Skeletal Visage Lead – Public Dungeon Zenithar’s Abbey, Fulciniius the Bone Miser Boss
    Shadowfen – Pad-Sa Shark Teeth Lead – Dungeon Knbobra Kwama Mine
    Deshaan – Niss’wo Sacramental Wraps Lead – Public Dungeon Forgotten Crypt, The Silent Colossus Boss
    Unknown – Preserved Wraxu Feathers Lead –
    Unknown – Ritual Circlet Lead –

• Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is something I found but not all leads are listed:

You need 5 items to be able to create the Mythic item Gaze of Sithis. Location of the 5 pieces:

Blackwood – Glass Skeletal Visage Lead – Public Dungeon Zenithar’s Abbey, Fulciniius the Bone Miser Boss
    Deshaan – Niss’wo Sacramental Wraps Lead – Public Dungeon Forgotten Crypt, The Silent Colossus Boss
    Unknown – Preserved Wraxu Feathers Lead –
    Unknown – Ritual Circlet Lead –

Thanks for the "partial" info. I ask because I wonder whether this OP item will require farming in the new Trial as well.
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we have a thread for Lead finds btw: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/570375/u30-antiquity-hunters-thread/p1

will update list of leads with found locations hopefully this weekend...
    hopefully will have time to update my addon with updated list of locations as well this weekend:
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2651-DisplayLeads-withLocationInfo.html
    Edited by remosito on April 30, 2021 9:58AM
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

These are dropping,I tried it out and got all 3 leads on PTS.Now only waiting for the last 2.
    Uhm,where they could be?
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been trying to figure out the last 2 since the PTS went live and still no luck yet
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

These are dropping,I tried it out and got all 3 leads on PTS.Now only waiting for the last 2.
    Uhm,where they could be?
    My guess is either Murkmire or Arx Corinium.

There is other mythic with similar name:
    Nisswo's Soul Tender (Furniture)
    https://eso-housing.com/furniture/nisswos-soul-tender
    Murkmire Antiquity: Lead drops from Safebox at the armorer in Lilmoth,

So maybe the Niss’wo Sacramental Wraps Lead also drops in Murkmire ?
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on May 1, 2021 10:05AM
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uhm,where they could be?
    My guess is either Murkmire or Arx Corinium.

There is other mythic with similar name:
    Nisswo's Soul Tender (Furniture)
    https://eso-housing.com/furniture/nisswos-soul-tender
    Murkmire Antiquity: Lead drops from Safebox at the armorer in Lilmoth,

So maybe the Niss’wo Sacramental Wraps Lead also drops in Murkmire ?

that lead already drops in deshaan. would be very strange for it to drop from murkmire too...

murkmire might drop others though. but delve and wbs already drop another mythic lead from earlier dlc...
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have all the leads been located now?
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its good for finishing a collection i suppose
    Edited by Waffennacht on May 22, 2021 2:04AM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are the last 2 leads for this still undiscovered?? How is it possible?
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amorpho wrote: »

Has any mythic had all their leads found on pts?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭

Has any mythic had all their leads found on pts?

Not really sure about ALL of them, but certainly ALL the ones I was interested in during PTS testing. I'm sure that when Blackwood releases, many players will unlock the 2 companions and farm for this set (quite good even after the nerf imo)
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking of jumping on the PTS tonight and looking for the last 2 leads. Does anyone even have an inkling as to where they are? Any lore buffs who can give me any indication?
    This is what has been found so far...
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oZNNtdccCOm-6rNJ5y6jAwnkdVvVMJC6lP9NN_dIE7Y/edit?usp=drivesdk

That is blackwood, deshaan and shadowfen.

I would guess IC and/or cyrodill... Maybe stonefalls? Anyone that can give clues would be greatly appreciated 😁
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting choice to add a lead to a public dungeon that is already heavily farmed for MS gear. I expect to see a lot of complaint threads coming about how the lead is "impossible" to get because at any given time there's twelve players trying to kill the same boss.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking of jumping on the PTS tonight and looking for the last 2 leads. Does anyone even have an inkling as to where they are? Any lore buffs who can give me any indication?
    This is what has been found so far...
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oZNNtdccCOm-6rNJ5y6jAwnkdVvVMJC6lP9NN_dIE7Y/edit?usp=drivesdk

That is blackwood, deshaan and shadowfen.

I would guess IC and/or cyrodill... Maybe stonefalls? Anyone that can give clues would be greatly appreciated 😁

I've been looking all over the place for the last 2 I've gone zone to zone and still nothing the only things I've not tried are a few dungeons and none of the trials
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Unfadingsilence I had a worrisome thought whilst searching murkmire... Perhaps it is in BRP😒 I was gonna try, but after searching for like 5 hours prior to this thought. I really couldn't be bothered.
    I'm pretty confident by the time I can log in and play tomorrow night the other leads will have been found 🤞
  • MasterWarrior
    MasterWarrior
    ✭✭✭
    RevJJ wrote: »
    Interesting choice to add a lead to a public dungeon that is already heavily farmed for MS gear. I expect to see a lot of complaint threads coming about how the lead is "impossible" to get because at any given time there's twelve players trying to kill the same boss.

They should just add another lead to Bad Man Hollow.

/sarcasm
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Unfadingsilence I had a worrisome thought whilst searching murkmire... Perhaps it is in BRP😒 I was gonna try, but after searching for like 5 hours prior to this thought. I really couldn't be bothered.
    I'm pretty confident by the time I can log in and play tomorrow night the other leads will have been found 🤞

BRP actually sounds like a possibility (particularly for the Wraxu lead). I also think that an item like this would have a lead to be found in a Trial - maybe KA?
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

BRP actually sounds like a possibility (particularly for the Wraxu lead). I also think that an item like this would have a lead to be found in a Trial - maybe KA?
    I hope not. Trials & Arenas do not have activity finder so only guilds can do them. So far, non of the mythic leads were dropping in those. So I don't think they would all of the sudden chose a type of content that is this inaccessible for majority of playerbase.

If something I would test if the missing leads were not added to the loot tables that already drop other mythics. As far as I can tell, someone claimed that they found new mythic lead that dropped from IC overland boss. On live server, those bosses drop Malacath's ring lead. I tested it on pts and got Malacath's ring lead too. So if the claims are true, this means we have double rng - boss can drop lead for one or the other mythic. If this is the case, then it may be the case for other mythics.

Also, just an idea - have any1 tried fishing in Blackwood / Murkmire / Shadowfen ? I mean it is the "Preserved" Wraxu Feathers...
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on June 1, 2021 9:11AM
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    People have probably already made and tried this connection, but I see "Sithis" and think Dark Brotherhood. Anyone try Gold Coast and stuff like the Dark Brotherhood dailies?

I could be miles off--still new to the whole antiquities thing--but just wanted to mention it in case it helps anyone.
    PC NA
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭
    oterWitz wrote: »
    People have probably already made and tried this connection, but I see "Sithis" and think Dark Brotherhood. Anyone try Gold Coast and stuff like the Dark Brotherhood dailies?

I could be miles off--still new to the whole antiquities thing--but just wanted to mention it in case it helps anyone.

Ah! This sounds plausible actually. The other 2 discovered leads don't have a clear connection to Sithis, so it could be connected to a Dark Brotherhood daily or at least to the zone - any Sithis themed dungeons there?
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oterWitz wrote: »

I did them on pts. Only twice though. I did both daily quests, I got "best results" to get best reward and I did not get any leads. Idk, maybe bad rng or it doesn't drop there.
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    If there is a lead there and it's not from the dailies, I would say Hrota Cave is the more likely of the two delves, but wouldn't be surprised if it dropped from world bosses there. Or it could be lying around in the open in or near the sanctuary, or in one of the Sacrament instances.

If one of the remaining leads is connected to the Gold Coast, we'll know fairly soon after the servers come back up, as all of the dailies there are still pretty popular due to motifs and Dark Brotherhood rewards.
    PC NA
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could it be that ZOS forgot to code them in? haha :#;):D
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kikazaru wrote: »

On ESO Hub, the final two is said to be the last boss in the Cradle of Shadows and the other is from "Remains-Silent" NPC in the Outlaw Refuge where you picking the "Do you have any equipment today." (Requires Shadowy Supplier")

I talked to her today and didn't get a lead, may be RNG, hence it is time gated... very annoying then.

🤔 I was wondering about that
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kikazaru wrote: »

How far do you need to be in the dark brotherhood for that NPC to pop up tho? Never mind I just seen you need to be lvl 4
    Edited by Unfadingsilence on June 2, 2021 12:44AM