Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can't seam to reach Support.

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I made multiple in game reports, but did not received an email explaining that I made one.
I waited 7 week and got no email.
I usually receive an email once I make a report, but its been more then 7 days now.
What should I do?
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you submitted a bug, you won't get any reply.
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffyBird wrote: »
    If you submitted a bug, you won't get any reply.

This. If you used the bug report or feedback categories you won't hear from them. They should still show up on the support side under yoir profile iirc, or they used to. Can you see rhem there?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @WiseSky

Did you get a ticket number for any of these reports?

If so, you can post those ticket numbers in this thread so we can look them up to see what is happening with them.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @WiseSky

Did you get a ticket number for any of these reports?

If so, you can post those ticket numbers in this thread so we can look them up to see what is happening with them.

I only recived one on the 15th of april.

Thank you for contacting
    Bethesda Customer Support

Question Subject: Customer Service Ticket

Question Reference # 210413-004390

Since I got no answers I made 2 more in game but never received an email, then today I made another request and just received an email :

Thank you for contacting
    Bethesda Customer Support

Question Subject: Customer Service Ticket

Question Reference # 210427-004346

Thanks for looking this up
    Edited by WiseSky on April 28, 2021 2:41AM
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @WiseSky

Thank you for providing the ticket numbers. I've sent you a forum PM with an update on the latest ticket you've submitted.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post