The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shadow of Silence PVE/Social Guild

Laila821
Laila821
✭✭
Shadows-of-Silence-01.png
The focus of the guild is social interaction, helping each other quest, completing dungeons/trials, and much more.

h-ISTORY-01.png
I started out running a guild on Xbox called Moment of Reckoning with my husband, as life went on, we transferred the guild and most of our players to PC and rename as Shadows of Silence. Now that our PC guild is established and running we are branching back out to console!! Interested in more history? Read the spoiler or just move on :blush:
When we very first created MoR we noticed so many people were just out doing their own thing and that is great; however, when it came to getting help with something not many people were willing (other than a few great needles in a very large haystack ). We wanted to make it easier to do the things requiring a few extra sets of hands.
We have a great player base on PC and we would love to grow our ranks to have even more active and excited members to do more events, create more dungeon teams, and fill our trial ranks in our new Xbox NA guild.

foundation-01.png
  • Active time - While we have active members from several time zones our most active times are in the evenings. This may change as the guild grows.
  • Focus - Dungeons, Trials, questing, completing pledges, maxing mages guild, skyshard farming and anything else members let us know they want to do!
  • Events - As we grow our social lead will host a variety of events for all members to attend. Need to kill a world boss? Want to go get those skyshards? We can do all of that with you! We also hold a monthly 50/50 raffle. We are looking for a Social Lead!
  • Dungeons/Trials - We are looking for players that want to run dungeons and trials. A group of people that will take the time to learn together, fight together, and succeed together. You don't have to be the best, if you are willing to learn we are willing to learn with you and help you achieve some of the harder content ESO has to offer.
  • Questing - For newer players getting the quests done in some areas can be difficult. We want to be able to help you complete these quests. Just ask in general chat.
  • Communication - We are using Discord for out of game communication. This is the heart of our communication and we do highly recommend that each member joins the server. Our discord is a cross platform home to our pc and Xbox guild.

We have several veteran and experienced players that are ready and happy to help anyone that might need it. If we do not know something we look forward to learning and experiencing it with players that are willing to learn and experience the game with us. I personally feel that so many gamers get to where their only focus is to be the first one finished, the first to succeed, they rush and forget about the people that want to enjoy the game and be a part of something, but may not be as experienced so they are not included.

Experienced players, new players, in limbo players, all are welcome. We just ask that you have a positive attitude and have fun.
Just ask our members, we are an ESO family, not just and ESO guild.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Any questions just ask!
In-game: Laila 821
Discord: Laila#5386
Gamer tag: Laila 821
Edited by Laila821 on January 13, 2022 9:34PM
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Looking for a place to call home? We may be a good fit for you. Feel free to message me on discord and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have! Hope to hear from you soon :wink:
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Yes, we are still recruiting! :) Would be happy to have new, returning, and veteran players join our community.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Recruitment.png
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting new, returning, and veteran players. If you are looking for a PVE/Social guild to call home, we might be the guild for you. Join our discord or message me for more details!