The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

List of Issue on PS4 platform

• Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
  • ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭
    25. Anyone else remember when you could zoom all the way in ? Looks like this only works in Cyrodill now. Think the map zoom went bye bye
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The ready check beep for the queue for Cyrodiil is still gone, maybe a year or more now.

I assume it’s the same for group dungeon finder.

If you don’t stare at the screen until the queue pops you will miss it.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to point out that nothing has been resolved so far. I don't know if any fixes were foreseen during yesterday's update, but for sure nothing has changed. The problem is that in this way the game is unplayable.
    In particular, the game economy is completely distorted, and it is difficult to find objects and materials from the market.
    Maybe go back to the previous patch while waiting for the next one?
    For those who have purchased a subscription, this is not acceptable. We have not been officially in beta for years, and we contribute financially to the development of the game. Why are you doing this?
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    38 glitches never fixed so far
  • ThreeXB
    ThreeXB
    ✭✭✭✭
    ruifeio wrote: »
    25. Anyone else remember when you could zoom all the way in ? Looks like this only works in Cyrodill now. Think the map zoom went bye bye

If you play in 1080 you can zoom in but in 4k you can't....very annoying
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    39. Full group, ready to start a random dungeon, the leader puts the group in the queue, I don't get any notification.
    I double-checked the messages on the user screen and the ready-go notification actually appears only there.
    No message appeared on the game screen.
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    40. It is not the first time. This has happened in other dungeons before. At the end of some dungeon, the first time you play it, you should have to go back to the quest-giver and receive the reward. A couple of days ago I went back there, started talking to the quest-giver, and suddenly -! - the game crashed. I had to log in again and restart the game a couple of times before being able to resume the game because the character was still in the dungeon and remained active until it was ejected for time out, or at least I believe that.
    That time I've been lucky because other players have been waiting for me (thank you), but many other times I've been forced to re-play the dungeon all over again.
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    41. Windhelm's Writs NPC - NPC Valentique, who is the one who goes up and down the writs delivery boxes, is a little annoying. This NPC has already trapped me 3 times between her and the writing boxes, forcing me to wait for her to move away. And sometimes he even pushed me out of the writ box while I was trying to deliver the quests.
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    42. Something is wrong with the dye colors of the dye station. The colors listed as Rank 2 and Rank 6 Deconstruction Analyst have a different color than they appear.
    This cannot be a graphic card issue, because I believe the Play Station Consoles have all the same graphic cards. Isn't?
    And the TV shouldn't be affected too.
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    42 glitches so far, and still there are and not all of them have been reported. This game is already 6 years old, everything should have been fixed a long time ago. I think this is truly unforgivable. I will continue to list all the bugs that I will find, hoping that the list will be useful to you. Will see how far we will go.
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    43. Slow screen loading time in almost all areas, especially Undaunted areas. NPCs take anywhere from 10 seconds up to a minute to charge up and be visible and interactable.
    Please note: Surfing the web I found something very interesting: some websites report the many bugs this game has, and in a note, they wrote "Certain NPCs may become invisible and not interactable. This is most common in areas with a high player density, like banks and crafting locations".
    What a shame...
    Edited by Grymharth on May 8, 2021 12:15PM
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    44. Player is running over the mount. This is an old glitch. I saw 2 players doing that in Windhelm and Deshaan yesterday.
    Please check also this post. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/571417/player-is-running-on-the-mount#latest
    Edited by Grymharth on May 8, 2021 12:10PM
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    45. Cyrodiil - First of all, we tried to form a group with a guildmate, and we both had a problem with the audio channels, both the channel 1 guild and the channel group disappeared from the list and we were disconnected from any channel. We both had to restart the game. After rebooting the game and entering Cyrodiil after a few skirmishes, half an hour of gameplay, we started losing FPS, then suddenly the audio started croaking, so my partner was disconnected in the middle of a siege.
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    46. In a random group in a normal dungeon, the second boss of Fungal Grotto 2 had become completely invisible. All group members could only see a round red circle on the ground. After about 20-ish seconds of blind combat, the boss is back visible again.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    47. "The target is out of range" bug is back. The workaround I've found sounds like a lark, but it works: if you have trouble looting a boss, go around the corpse and loot its butt.

48. Crocodile skeleton furnishing is still invisible.

49. The geometry of the stairs in many Ayleid type structures has changed. There's now a platform at the foot of the stairs that has to be jumped over. A friend and I were running Rivenspire last night and ascending the Doomcrag was obnoxious. We have a theory it's been like this since whatever they did to fix the Daedric stairs.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • ThreeXB
    ThreeXB
    ✭✭✭✭
    50. Solo Battleground Q , 3 times in the last 3 days was in Battlegrounds with unfilled groups. The last run was capture the relic and i ended up on a 2 man team the entire time 2v4v4 and never filled
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox--I and other players crash if we try to transport directly to the Bastion house, and often cannot log onto that character for some time also.

Also major trading guilds have had issues with players depositing gold into guild bank--this is a long time issue.

Xbox has also had the non scrolling issue with player trades.

Also new glitch --some trials we've had players playing in third person no longer able to see their character. Oh and of course the glitched health bars.
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    Grymharth wrote: »

please open an Xbox list of issues like this one.
    My intent is to help developers keeping track of the glitches.
    I would like to keep this thread only for PSN. However, if you need my help, I will happy to open a new thread with an Xbox list of glitches.
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    51. I leave a group of friends in Alik'r and try to teleport myself into the house from Sentinel. There was no way to do it. I had to restart the game in order to use this feature. Yesterday around 7.30 pm GMT
  • Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    52. During my daily crafting, the screen of the stations kept freezing every 2 or 3 minutes, not allowing me to do anything or even leave the screen. This nightmare lasted for all 7 crafting stations. Eastmarch, Windhelm, 6.30pm GMT
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ruifeio wrote: »
    Not talking about online/offline status
    Talking about dates last online.... 1970/1/1
    That's not aceptable... besides patch notes annouce it as fixed... and it isn´t

If you read my comment correctly I suggested the player has to change to “online” status in the game for the “last online” date to update. But from later comments it seems this is only working for some and not everyone. So yes, still broken.

• Grymharth
    Grymharth
    ✭✭✭
    I still had pretty serious problems this weekend. City of Ash I was literally frozen twice in combat. I want to clarify that I have a stable line, never had problems, and of which I also checked the status immediately after the event.

I was also kicked out of the game a couple of times while trying to sell items. The screen froze, no possibility to use the pad keys or cursors, and then disconnected.

Last but not least, during a fight in a dungeon, I don't remember which one, while all my group mates were all frozen, I could move my character as if there was a puppet, without any animation, left and right screen, and also cast spells without seeing the effect. The whole thing lasted for about a couple of minutes. My group mates were all dead, I survived ... This is really weird. A historical bug I would say.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    19. Cyrodil - The gold seller listed the same items at 2 different prices. Several items of different sets are listed, 2 for each set, but all are listed as necklaces. I believe that one object is a ring, the other a necklace, due to the different price. One is listed for 150k, the other 300k.
    It is quite confusing.

Don't get over zealous, lol. The golden sells gold jewelry of the same piece (neck last weekend) and 2 monster pieces for either gold or AP. Prices vary based on source. This is working correctly.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • xkakapantsx
    xkakapantsx
    ✭✭
    19. Cyrodil - The gold seller listed the same items at 2 different prices. Several items of different sets are listed, 2 for each set, but all are listed as necklaces. I believe that one object is a ring, the other a necklace, due to the different price. One is listed for 150k, the other 300k.
    It is quite confusing.

To be fair, this isn't a glitch at all. Both items are necklaces, one is pricing in Alliance Points (Cyrodiil after all) and one in gold. Usually the AP item will have the trait impenetrable and the gold one will be infused.
  • madrab73
    madrab73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    25. Group and guild voice chat channels refreshing and kicking you out constantly