The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pantherfang Chapel

Thealteregoroman
Thealteregoroman
✭✭✭✭✭
Yo, I am DYING to know what this looks like. Ive always wanted to have a player home with a chapel in it. If its anything like the chapels in ESO...with that stained glass Im literally gonna be so happy.

Please PC players when yall get into the PTS can yall showoff Pantherfang Chapel so I can remain hyped for the release of Blackwood!

Anyone else hyped for this player home?
****Master Healer...****
  • Welven
    Welven
    ✭✭✭
    Yo, I am DYING to know what this looks like. Ive always wanted to have a player home with a chapel in it. If its anything like the chapels in ESO...with that stained glass Im literally gonna be so happy.

Please PC players when yall get into the PTS can yall showoff Pantherfang Chapel so I can remain hyped for the release of Blackwood!

Anyone else hyped for this player home?

A few screenshots.

GKxZj9Y.jpg

1E1ql9z.jpg

z2BU0v6.jpg

ipuB8Z5.jpg

3TsMULT.jpg

Edited by Welven on April 20, 2021 4:27PM
    Options
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Welven YOU ARE A SAINT!!!! by AZURAAAAAAA!!!!

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47dw6q8z49zyes85oa22afx1ns97xf1c337fyx250o&rid=200w.webp&ct=g

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47dw6q8z49zyes85oa22afx1ns97xf1c337fyx250o&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

Thank You!!! :'(
    ****Master Healer...****
    Options
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474kvcid3jc9ubpxl40ds5q4zlz8fqloiaabdcibv8&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I GOTTA BUY THIS HOUSE!!!
    ****Master Healer...****
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both the Chapel and the Water's Edge are superb! Hope our favorite YouTuber makes a video about it :smiley:
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    radiostar wrote: »
    Both the Chapel and the Water's Edge are superb! Hope our favorite YouTuber makes a video about it :smiley:

YES!!!
    ****Master Healer...****
    Options
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably not your favourite Youtuber but here you go! :D
    https://youtu.be/gK8Ak_b_Hek
    Edited by Zypheran on April 20, 2021 5:59PM
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha! You are now, Zeph :smiley:
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, it is soooo beautiful.

You get fortifications
    beautiful view
    a chapel
    a crypt
    a full fort

Amazing.
    Options
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***Comes back from work to see updates***

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47brl31bs4vntv3dahao5l7uk1tp8r10o0bf6vwfjg&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    ****Master Healer...****
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I'ma have to have both of them. Welp.... that's gonna get really expensive.
    Options
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woah.... Hmmm I may need to relocate my Cathedral to Azura from Artaeum.
    Edited by faeeichenlaub on April 20, 2021 11:01PM
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks a lot like the chapels you see in Cyrodiil, with those beautiful stained glass windows, and the outside is absolutely huge, like half of stormhaven... you could definitely build a town there.
    Options
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sigh*

Another huge home with 700 item slots... >.>
    Options
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sigh*

...wait what? No raised limit in patch notes.

Dang...
    ****Master Healer...****
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Looks like I'ma have to have both of them. Welp.... that's gonna get really expensive.

@Sylvermynx The Water's Edge is a chapter house like the inn room and purchaseable for gold. So less crown expensive.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sigh*

And one that I actually don't mind, which is rare. Of what I've seen it looks pretty nice bare at a lot of areas, so a lot of items won't be needed to make it look nice.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Words honestly don't do it justice. It's beautiful. I don't even want to imagine trying to furnish it within the limits but it's gorgeous nonetheless.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
    Options
  • dinokstrunz
    dinokstrunz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sigh*

Pretty much this, surely the time must come soon to increase the slot count.
    Options
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just a few screenshots:

NF7xtjy.jpg

920s0cB.jpg

9izeyLZ.jpg

pESQwej.jpg

vjShaqp.jpg

5Mx0ruA.jpg

Edited by heaven13 on April 21, 2021 1:00AM
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    Options
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This house is beautiful, but I wish it used some new music. It's currently using older music that a lot of houses and older zones use, and I'd love to hear some Blackwood music in this house, like how Moon-sugar Meadow and Alinor Crest Townhouse use music from their respective Chapters.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sylvermynx The Water's Edge is a chapter house like the inn room and purchaseable for gold. So less crown expensive.

Hmm. I thought that Pilgrim's Rest (from the pic on the datamine) was likely the inn room.
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hmm. I thought that Pilgrim's Rest (from the pic on the datamine) was likely the inn room.

I think what they mean is it will be a home that comes with the chapter itself, not a crown exclusive. Like the inn room and then Proudspire were both Western Skyrim homes.
    PC/NA

Meet my characters :
    Options
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to start saving for it now because it's too gorgeous to pass up! Pantherfang, that is.
    Options
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Theres 3 large buildings, right? I think I'll block one of them off and use my slots on the other two.
    Options
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pilgrims Rest will be free
    Waters Edge will be 1 to 1.2 million gold or like 7k crowns. To buy with gold you'll have to do around 40 quests in the zone.
    The Chapel will be like 12-15k crowns.
    Options
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo this placeis pretty dope. Although I wish MoonHunter Keep could be a house, would buy that so fast!
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

Options
  • XxCaLxX
    XxCaLxX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disappointed myself. It just seems small and even without any furnishings it feels like it has limited space. Not space as far as furnishings but it’s just to compressed I guess. Not my kind of house but I can understand why ppl will like it.
    Options
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for sharing the video. Really wish console had a PTS so we see and test out things myself.

Stay safe and enjoy the journey 😊

PS. ZOS stop the micromanagement of the green tree 🥺
    Options
  • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I adore this house, as I simply love the medieval aesthetic, but my immediate thought was the discouraging "but 700 furniture slots"... It's kind of a cruel tease to release such gorgeous houses that we can't even properly furnish. Either make the houses smaller or (preferably) raise the furniture limit!
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
    Options