The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Water's Edge Home Screenshots!

radiostar
radiostar
✭✭✭✭✭
It has 3 levels, 2 fireplaces, and a balcony :smiley:
entrance.png
firstroom.png
fireplace1.png
fireplace2.png
balcony.png
windowboxes.png
topfloor.png

"Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Alurria
    Alurria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the peek at this it's so beautiful, nice little touches here and there!
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oboy. 100% done deal when releases! Wonderful, and thanks for the screenshots @radiostar!
    Options
  • Arahallris
    Arahallris
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of these types of homes. Any home where you cannot decorate the entrance to is an unfished product in my book. ESO should take from Rifft's book and do dimensions like with what you have with cottage homes where you appear at the gate as opposed to just being already inside.

That and there should be a bloody house index panel where you can visit a stranger's home similar like what Wildstar and Rift has done.
    Options
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was about to get Lucky Cat Landing but now I think I'll wait for this.

Are those petroglyph-like drawings on the inside of the house in some of the earlier photographs?
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are those petroglyph-like drawings on the inside of the house in some of the earlier photographs?

Actually yes, I was going to mention the wall glyphs but I don't know enough about them. Yes, there are several wall "glyphs" in this home. I'll try to screen them tomorrow. It's a unique feature of this house.
    Options
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks very nice, ngl
    Awake, but at what cost
    Options
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my! It's so pretty, I need it IRL.
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like you could make a nice tavern with it
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was about to get Lucky Cat Landing but now I think I'll wait for this.

This house will be available for gold.
    Options
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And no mold on the walls!!!!!!!!!!!
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A house that looks like a legitimate Home, in the middle of a new player hub. Welp there goes some crowns. I'm sad though there's no exterior to decorate with a garden and such. I LOVE the foliage and trees I have in Sleek Creek.

.....that actually might be a deal breaker now. I have quite a few really pretty trees in my current house as well as that large flowered Pergola. No way I'm fitting that thing anywhere in here.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be working on the exterior of Linchal for the next year :D so it's nice to see something with just an interior..and the balcony is sooooo nice. Already got my EHT mind working.
    Options
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inaya wrote: »
    And no mold on the walls!!!!!!!!!!!

I would spend so much more money on houses if they added a powerwash scroll to the game. I love the aquarium in the expensive house available now, but my character punches daedric princes on the nose, comes back from the dead, and regularly saves the world, but apparently does not have the ability to throw a bucket of water on the dirt in a house.
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fireplace rooms on each side of the walkway has patterned wall borders:
    fresco1.png

One side looks like sanskrit (above). The other has waves and water creature border.

fresco2.png
    Edited by radiostar on April 24, 2021 3:19PM
    Options
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's beautiful and although I'm not a fan of 3-floors houses I might give this one a chance if it's not too expensive (and if I manage to get the expansion as it's too expensive around here) :´(
    Edited by magnusthorek on April 24, 2021 4:01PM
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
    Options
  • orion_1981usub17_ESO
    orion_1981usub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice and homey. I think Breton and Imperial furniture would match it well. Though there are so many more magnificent homes and this one has no yard, just a balcony that overlooks the river that you cant jump into and enjoy. of course it will definitely be worth owning simple for the ports to the city. Same reason I bought the Alinor house, to port to and to make the top floor my Mara/Dibella Holy Ritual Bedroom, praise the divines!
    Options
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is this released
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    When is this released

Either with or after Update 30, June 15th for PC/MAC I think. Just because it's on the pts now, it may not release the same day as the update.
    Options