Nerf to Dark Cloak

Ragnaroek93
Ragnaroek93
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
There's no reason to nerf this skill at all. Nb already has the lowest healing from all classes and most Nbs use the invis Cloak to begin with. Builds which utilize Dark Cloak already got hit hard by nerfing minor protection and minor maim and now the healing gets nerfed as well despite nobody complained about that skill in PvP or PvE nor is it meta anywhere. It makes zero sense to nerf a skill which is already used only by fun builds and not by competitive builds.

Some classes are completely forgotten (like Nb and stamdk for example) by the dev team and meanwhile Templar gets a huge rework. Why only Templar and nothing else? Almost all vanilla classes have huge issues getting through all the defense powercreep from the high end classes (warden, necro mostly) and would need a proper rework like Templar did (or just give them their old toolkit back with proper dots, a healing debuff, no cast time nonsense on ultimates, counters to armor stacking like old mace passives etc if you are too lazy to give us a rework).
I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Amen, I was wanting to use Dark Cloak on my 'nice' vampire NB who doesn't sneak around and murder innocents, so no real need for real cloak over more self healing (which I ALWAYS need).

It was laughable anyway, way too short for the healing and buff it offers, almost not even worth the bar space.

I mentioned the nerf to my guildies and they didn't even know this skill morph existed, so yeah, obviously not a well known OP ability.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
    Options
  • Sangwyne
    Sangwyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some classes are completely forgotten (like Nb and stamdk for example) by the dev team and meanwhile Templar gets a huge rework. Why only Templar and nothing else?
    Templar needed help for sure, I am glad to see it was given a buff. That doesn't mean NB and Stam DK should be left to die. There was no point in nerfing NB's Dark cloak when as you mentioned, hardly anyone used it anyway.
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Cloak actually would rather need a buff imo. Not to mention 80% of the siphoning skill tree is useless on stamblade. The whole class need an audit so it can actually compete with the other stamclasses (mostly necro and warden)

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ummm because it did more than something else on a spreadsheet probably.

Because they clearly didn't play a magblade in PvP and felt like it was too easy with all the healing they were getting. Because that is 100% not the case.
    Options
  • BohnT2
    BohnT2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sangwyne wrote: »
    Some classes are completely forgotten (like Nb and stamdk for example) by the dev team and meanwhile Templar gets a huge rework. Why only Templar and nothing else?
    Templar needed help for sure, I am glad to see it was given a buff. That doesn't mean NB and Stam DK should be left to die. There was no point in nerfing NB's Dark cloak when as you mentioned, hardly anyone used it anyway.
    Why is this post shown in the dev tracker tho?
    Options
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    BohnT2 wrote: »

i haven't created a 'Templar' toon yet but i just wanted to say a big CONGRATS to @Sangwyne for big DEV promotion?? ...

n5TH1P3.jpg

.... :D
    Edited by NeeScrolls on April 19, 2021 9:22PM
    Options
  • NRB_Bloodnglory
    NRB_Bloodnglory
    Soul Shriven
    NeeScrolls wrote: »
    BohnT2 wrote: »

i haven't created a 'Templar' toon yet but i just wanted to say a big CONGRATS to @Sangwyne for big DEV promotion?? ...

n5TH1P3.jpg

.... :D

congratz lol
    Options
  • Sangwyne
    Sangwyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i haven't created a 'Templar' toon yet but i just wanted to say a big CONGRATS to @Sangwyne for big DEV promotion??
    Wait what? I'm a Dev now? This is news. ...Am I getting paid?

Edit: BRB, on my way to buff DK and NB. Any other suggestions?
    Edited by Sangwyne on April 19, 2021 9:41PM
    Options
  • Marcus_Thracius
    Marcus_Thracius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Dan , they nerfed that so OP Dark cloak
    Whats that skill?
    nvm
    Options
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i haven't created a 'Templar' toon yet but i just wanted to say a big CONGRATS to @Sangwyne for big DEV promotion??

Congratz on your promotion!
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
    Options
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey hey now I realized and gave up my NB tank years ago when the cost of sap and strife quadrupled. Please don't throw Necro tank down with it.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
    Options
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

nah thats all we need thx :D
    Options