The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

PTS Update 30 - Bug Reports for Combat Balance & Abilities

• Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I feel like there is something going on with crit damage.

On live I have 111% crit damage but on the PTS it is only 75%

I had to check the patch notes to see if you had changed it, there is a mention of it when talking about crit damage from stealth but I couldn't find more about significantly nerfing of crit damage.

That is more than shadow or the CP star not working and Archer's mind was buffed.
  • LFP
    LFP
    ✭✭
    1. As previously mentioned, Crystal Fragments seems to refuse to fire instantly when procced. I can see the 'proc' both in the Active Effects and the active buffs/debuffs, but the character animation is not instant.

https://i.imgur.com/2h53Gmn.png / https://i.imgur.com/KKGJpns.png

2. Elemental Weapon animation seems broken.

https://i.imgur.com/fRJta6b.mp4

Tried dodgerolling in different directions and blocking to see if it fixes the issues. Blocking animation seemingly fixed the issue briefly.

https://i.imgur.com/NGUUq8F.mp4

However -- after a brief while, the issue reappeared, and the animation seems to be broken once again. Attempted to dodgeroll and block once more, it didn't fix the issue this time around.

Edited by LFP on April 25, 2021 1:47AM
  • cibacrome
    cibacrome
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    XvarleyX wrote: »
    Instant cast proc from Crystal Fragments is not working, the sound of the proc plays, but no change of icon on bar, and the ability retains it's cast time.

https://streamable.com/u6uron

The same thing is happening for merciless ressolve bow proc on magicka nightblades: the sound plays, you fire the proc but the icon on the bar does not change, and you still see the arrow.

Also, with the skill countdown tracker enabled (which is required for backbar display?! - why?), the skill gets darkened so much it becomes impossible to see a change from merciless to spectral arrow. Definitely no need to darken the skill icons, the countdowns are plenty visible.

Please let backbar be visible even w/o enabling countdowns - essential for those of us that use add-on skill trackers.
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I deleted it because I made a mistake in the posting destination.
    Edited by master_vanargand on April 26, 2021 12:25AM
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 bugs

1: Thaumaturge CP is non functional, it does not add to DoT tooltips with 50 points invested and toggled.

2: Deadly Bash sword and shield passive is bugged. It does not reduce the stamina cost of bash by 40% which it is supposed to. Bash costs the same as it does on my 2h bar instead of being reduced by 40%.

With Sword and Shield equipped o0d9t0lt4gu2.png

With 2 hander equipped 9o7plckgxti7.png

These 2 bugs are still present after this weeks patch.
    Edited by Extinct_Solo_Player on April 26, 2021 7:32PM
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Styxius wrote: »
    I am unsure if it's my end but Barswap feels incredibly laggy and creates a stutter each time you bar swap on Gamepad. Similar to the massive UI bug Gamepad has been having with equipping gear on PC/NA

I was experimenting with the Molag Kena set on KB/Mouse, and it was lagging like crazy too.
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ExoY wrote: »
    CP Slotable Cooldown gone

On Live Server there is currently a 30second cooldown for changing cp slottable.
    However there is non on PTS.

I dont want to complain about it, but since it wasnt mentioned in Patch notes (at least I cant remember reading about it, but its only been like 40pages or so :) its unclear to me whether this is intended or a bug.

This is a quirk of PTS and not anything that is likely to go live. They just don't have the same cooldowns on the PTS server as on live. The Update 29 PTS had the same lack of cooldown, only to introduce the 30s CD on live the day of release, totally taking the author of the Jack of all Trades by surprise, since the addon worked gloriously on PTS.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My weapons have disappeared and I am punching everything. My dual-wield abilities and set bonuses still work.

I think it might have something to do with outfits because I do not have the outfit applied to my weapon but I do for my gear.

I asked in zone chat if it was happening to anyone else, but I only got one person saying it happened to their staff so it is not just celestial daggers this is an issue.
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    _moved to other bug report thread_
    Edited by IAmIcehouse on April 27, 2021 9:22PM
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _moved to other bug report thread_
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    My weapons have disappeared and I am punching everything. My dual-wield abilities and set bonuses still work.

I think it might have something to do with outfits because I do not have the outfit applied to my weapon but I do for my gear.

I asked in zone chat if it was happening to anyone else, but I only got one person saying it happened to their staff so it is not just celestial daggers this is an issue.

My front bar weapon is fine, but my back bar has done exactly this. The weapons skills sometimes are fine, but usually they are dimmed out and don't work. It's just since the update on Monday. There was a bug like this for Companions too, so I'm not sure if it's Companion related or not.
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • R3animate
    R3animate
    Soul Shriven
    1. In reference to the recent changes to skills for Bleed/Physical -- Eviscerate and it's morphs - Should this be changed to bleed damage instead of magic damage? If not, could you elaborate as to why?

2. Eviscerate>Blood for Blood(morph) - Could this be changed to scale off of HP, or better yet, maximum offensive stat? This would enable a bit more varied builds. Currently it's a very, very particular skill and not very useful outside of a few situations.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. In reference to the recent changes to skills for Bleed/Physical -- Eviscerate and it's morphs - Should this be changed to bleed damage instead of magic damage? If not, could you elaborate as to why?

2. Eviscerate>Blood for Blood(morph) - Could this be changed to scale off of HP, or better yet, maximum offensive stat? This would enable a bit more varied builds. Currently it's a very, very particular skill and not very useful outside of a few situations.

It allows it to be used for melee magicka builds. If blood for blood was bleed damage and scaled with stam that would be cool.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • spacefracking
    spacefracking
    ✭✭✭✭
    Piercing Mark in NB assassination tree does not allow detecting marked players in stealth
  • gamingwithinarda
    gamingwithinarda
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I noticed the Bewitched Skulls stats are different in the pts server:
    ymubov5fgki6.png
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »

My weapons disappeared for my main, but showed up for all my alts.

EDIT: I can confirm it has something to do with outfits. Unequipping my outfit makes my weapons re-appear again. I painted my weapons different colors with the outfit system, but it makes my weapons invisible and makes it look like I'm punching things
    Edited by Wolf_Eye on May 1, 2021 2:32AM
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please reword Flying Blade :
    Fire a secret dagger from your sleeve at an enemy, dealing 1894 Physical Damage and marking them for 5 seconds. If the enemy hit is casting an ability they are interrupted, set Off Balance, and stunned for 3 seconds. While an enemy is marked, reactivating this ability on them allows you to jump to them, dealing 1894 Physical Damage and grants you Major Brutality, increasing your Weapon Damage by 20% for 40 seconds

In its current state, no one uses it, at least in PvP. It's clunky because of the 2 parts firing. The damage is weak, the boosts it gives are useless because we have far better options to get them, and the gap closer is clunky because it requires two fires.

Rework please. We need a strong skill in par with the 2h skill line. I'm so tired to have to use the overloaded wrecking blow/executioner/rally combo to be efficient in PvP as a stamina player.
    Edited by Sarousse on May 2, 2021 2:07PM
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 bugs

1: Thaumaturge CP is non functional, it does not add to DoT tooltips with 50 points invested and toggled.

2: Deadly Bash sword and shield passive is bugged. It does not reduce the stamina cost of bash by 40% which it is supposed to. Bash costs the same as it does on my 2h bar instead of being reduced by 40%.

deadly bash bug is still present on week 3 PTS......
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Berserker morph for werewolf and the “bleed” it applies; is currently not proc’ing the ‘bleed status effect. Did this with 100 ticks at a 7.5% chance each with 0.0 procs.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Kuratius
    Kuratius
    ✭✭✭
    7.0.3 The skills "Mystic guard" and "Stalwart guard" do not affect companions.
    Edited by Kuratius on May 10, 2021 8:05PM
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 bugs

bug is still present, what's the point of this thread if you don't even acknowledge the bugs and let us know?
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    double post*
    Edited by Extinct_Solo_Player on May 10, 2021 7:48PM
  • TheFalcon19
    TheFalcon19
    ✭✭✭
    1.: Stats from foodbuff disappear when you change zones.

2.: Tooltip always says it adds 0 health and 0 stamina.
  • spacefracking
    spacefracking
    ✭✭✭✭
    Piercing mark from the nightblade assassination tree, does not prevent target from stealthing, or affect target visibility. It basically does nothing except for the major breach :-/
  • p4l4mu7
    p4l4mu7
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just curiosity,
    Did we get a slightest change on any of the issues that were adressed multiple times in this thread. I didn't see a single developer comment or change. It feels like talking to a wall.
    No change on dragonknight healers/passives, no change on brawler nightblades. I highly doubt we will get any changes on pts before it hits live.
  • superryan94
    superryan94
    ✭✭✭
    CP passive Duelists Rebuff:

This one seems not to calculate.
    I go to Saint Olms to test damage mitigation on different things.

When he hist me naked I receive 155478 dmg
    Having 9795 resistance I receive 132639 dmg
    Going stage 1 Duelists Rebuff I receive 132639 dmg
    Going stage 2,3,4 and 5 same result.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CP passive Duelists Rebuff:

This one seems not to calculate.
    I go to Saint Olms to test damage mitigation on different things.

When he hist me naked I receive 155478 dmg
    Having 9795 resistance I receive 132639 dmg
    Going stage 1 Duelists Rebuff I receive 132639 dmg
    Going stage 2,3,4 and 5 same result.

Did you slot the node and hit confirm?

It’s easy to slot it but miss the confirmation part, especially if you’re on cooldown.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please make it where the Werewolf Berserker Light Attack Bleed actually counts as a bleed for proc’ing status effects? This has been a thing ever since the change. Reply to this if you need a video example of 100 ticks compared to another “bleed” 100 ticks.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R3animate wrote: »

Having it work like soul trap would be neat where if offensive stam stats are higher it becomes bleed/physical damage.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK