The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Update 30 - Bug Reports for Blackwood (Zone, Quests, etc)

• Kheops
    Kheops
    ✭✭
    Some targeted skills root you in place like the ones that were fixed (Wall of elements, Brawler). A couple of examples are Reapers mark and Shocking Syphon. Not sure if this is made worse with high ping.
  • Sulan
    Sulan
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    I'm at the first(?) drawbridge in Doomvault Capraxus for the main quest, and after lowering it, there's an invisible wall that doesn't allow me to cross it. Reloadui didn't fix it; logging out/in didn't fix it.

yx40woratstc.png

Same here, got it yestoday
  • Jaddman
    Jaddman
    ✭✭✭
    The chest that needs to be interacted with in the quest "Haunted Legacy" does not spawn in the broken cart, which blocks further progress in the quest.

The skeleton that also needs to be interacted during this stage also didn't appear without having to relog.

Relogging does not help with the chest however.

3ys7pd8mm4br.png
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in "An Abundance of Stibbons", in the northern area, I need to kick a dormant vine-tongue to pull Stibbons over some water and it tells me "there is no valid target". It's the "find floor plates in the north wing" part and I have one duplicate on a floor tile and need the second to cross some water to hop on the second. Not only can he not cross the water but I also can't go back through the gate to leave the place - if I try to use the gate it just reloads me on the same side I'm already on, facing away from the gate like if I've used it.
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.