The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

U30 Antiquity Hunters Thread

• LordHydra
    LordHydra
    Soul Shriven
    Glass Skeletal Visage ( Part of Gaze of Sithis Mythic) - 'Fulciniius the Bone Miser Boss' in Zenithar's Abbey
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harpooner’s Wading Kilt – Medium Legs / Kothringi-Cut Leather 💛 Mythics Blackwood Death Wart World Boss

dqont24lyxx1.png
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like we got 6 already.... keep them coming :-)
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    starting to wonder if some of the mythic leads are found in other zones, but have to be scried in blackwood....
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    remosito wrote: »
    starting to wonder if some of the mythic leads are found in other zones, but have to be scried in blackwood....

Gaze of Sithis- Pad-Sa Shark Teeth- Shadowfen- Chid Moska Rune Delve Boss.

I don't think any apart from already found exists in Blackwood.

I found some more location (6 total so far) for BW Tapestry but they (3) are currently bugged and no lead drops from them.
    Edited by UrbanMonk on April 23, 2021 8:38AM
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrbanMonk wrote: »

I found some more location (6 total so far) for BW Tapestry but they (3) are currently bugged and no lead drops from them.

@UrbanMonk

you are a hero!

would you have those 6 locations for tapestry?

quite mean for zos to make leads found elsewhere to have to be scried in blackwood. in previous dlc scry location was most of the time find location. giving us a hint where to search...

btw... my addon display leads allows to report find location from the overview window by manually typing it and pressing a button... it will send info to my discord channel
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@UrbanMonk

you are a hero!

quite mean for zos to make leads found elsewhere to have to be scried in blackwood. in previous dlc scry location was most of the time find location. giving us a hint where to search...

btw... my addon display leads allows to report find location from the overview window by manually typing it and pressing a button... it will send info to my discord channel

tx :D

I can report the location within the addon? because Tapestry leads are not a specific locations in general but spots in world map. or I can just mark them on map and send it to you. not sure how you will put that info in ur addon.
    Edited by UrbanMonk on April 23, 2021 9:17AM
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@UrbanMonk

you are a hero!

I can report the location within the addon? because Tapestry leads are not a specific locations in general but spots in world map. or I can just mark them on map and send it to you. not sure how you will put that info in ur addon.

Feel free to drop the map locations in screen shot here in this thread. We can add it to the addons and the website as we see best fit from that info you give us.
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@UrbanMonk

you are a hero!

screenshot here works perfectly too :-)

as for via addon. here is one somebody submitted a couple of days ago for soiled tapestry scrap:

Ruined Cart S-E of Bleblood wayshrine : 37.42x67.77

found it bo problem 🎉

coords certainly help. but can make description and get coords based on a screenshot on herr. no problem at all
  • AgentZenish
    AgentZenish
    ✭✭✭

The mythics have always dropped in various zones. I think it would been a true break for everything to only drop in Blackwood.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That does make it much much harder to track them down until this update hits live.

So many possibilities ...

This one thinks perhaps best to look anywhere that we know does not already have a lead - such as treasure map chests in the Gold Coast - but really it is like looking for a needle in a haystack with so many zones and possible drop locations.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • AgentZenish
    AgentZenish
    ✭✭✭
    We shall have to take hints from the mythics themselves!

Gaze of Sithis - Shadowfen, Murkmire, Gold Coast

Shapeshifter's Chain - Zones with Vamp/Werewolf shrines perhaps? Reaper's March, The Rift and Bangkorai.. and maybe Northern Elsweyr for the necro.

I will probably try to get on today and explore some of those ideas.
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The mythics have always dropped in various zones. I think it would been a true break for everything to only drop in Blackwood.

@AgentZenish

for sure. but in the past the scry zone was the find zone. and the public api tells us where the leads have to be scried. even if we never found thrm yet.

so previously for lead 3 for mythic x we already knew beforehand it will be in auridon for example.
    so we would farm the 6 delves, a public dungeon, 6 wbs and 2 group dungeons.

this time we got no clue and would have to farm 100s of delves, wbs,.. with low drop rate sometimes requiring a dozen kills before one drops... not practical...
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That does make it much much harder to track them down until this update hits live.

So many possibilities ...

This one thinks perhaps best to look anywhere that we know does not already have a lead - such as treasure map chests in the Gold Coast - but really it is like looking for a needle in a haystack with so many zones and possible drop locations.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I'd skip dlc zones a lot of ppl dont have tbh..

and yes... very much needle in a haystack. i think I will just deal with the massive bombardment of location submissions once it hits live servers. rather than put 100s of hours into farming delves, wbs, pds and gds on pts...
    Edited by remosito on April 23, 2021 2:16PM
  • AgentZenish
    AgentZenish
    ✭✭✭
    Aahhh... I never knew how the community did it so quickly. :D
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There have been exceptions though to the find it/scry it zone rule before though haven't there?

Thinking mostly of the Ancestral Reach page leads which could be 'found' (ha) using treasure maps in Western Skyrim.

Or maybe this one is just getting it round her hat.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There have been exceptions though to the find it/scry it zone rule before though haven't there?

Thinking mostly of the Ancestral Reach page leads which could be 'found' (ha) using treasure maps in Western Skyrim.

Or maybe this one is just getting it round her hat.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

your hat is totally fine :-)

there were quite a few apart from ancestral reach ones:

- all that are found in Cyro,Imperial City and BGs.
    - Then the ones which can drop in all zones.
    - Plus the one which can be found in psychic portals in summerset AND artheum but gets scried in Eyevea
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was just thinking with the one out of blackwood having been found in shadowfen.

all the argonian zones might be worth having a little look and kill some wbs, do group dungeons, delves, public dungeons.

much smaller haystack ;-)
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason some of the tapestry leads are bugged is that they're each supposed to have a unique name, but a number of the are all called "Soiled", so if you pick it up after finding that lead, you just get like 20 gold.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I got the Warm Asymmetrical Ruby gold lead for the Death Dealer Fete mythic from the Deadlands final boss.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frayed Tapestry Scrap:

Behind a large shrine in a nameless tunnel located west of Vunalk delve

r2jISU8.png

fUxFW1i.jpg
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    found one of the bugged ones in a broken rowboat N-W of Xi-Tsei delve. coords 48.89,75.57

as it's bugged no lead dropped so dont know which one it actually would have been....

somebody please not pick it up yet until fixed. in case they don't make it respawn for those who already did. or we'll never know which one it was...
    Edited by remosito on April 23, 2021 6:48PM
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did a little tour of shadowfen. delves, all wbs once. didnt do public dungeon as other lead already drops there.

only found same lead but from different delve: 399\Blackwood\Pad-Sa Shark Teeth\ (D) Onkobra Kwama Mine

hopped over to Deshaan. Skipped WBs as already drop a lead. Did a couple of delves on the way to the forgotten crypts public dungeon where another one dropped: 400\Blackwood\Niss'wo Sacramental Wraps\ (PD) Forgotten Crypt: Group Event

so we got 3 out of 5 gaze of sithis leads already :-)

• UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did a little tour of shadowfen. delves, all wbs once. didnt do public dungeon as other lead already drops there.

only found same lead but from different delve: 399\Blackwood\Pad-Sa Shark Teeth\ (D) Onkobra Kwama Mine

hopped over to Deshaan. Skipped WBs as already drop a lead. Did a couple of delves on the way to the forgotten crypts public dungeon where another one dropped: 400\Blackwood\Niss'wo Sacramental Wraps\ (PD) Forgotten Crypt: Group Event

so we got 3 out of 5 gaze of sithis leads already :-)

Pad-Sa Shark is then Delve lead from Shadowfen. I did delves in deshan but not enough. tom i'll try Stonefall/ Eastmarch and see how that pans out.
    Edited by UrbanMonk on April 23, 2021 9:00PM
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    got Z'en Idol from a Treasure Chest

I got that, also. I'm pretty sure it's a guaranteed drop from that particular chest.
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hit the shadowfen wbs a few rounds to test companions. but no lead dropped.
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niss'wo Sacramental Wraps - Deshan - (PD) Forgotten Crypt: The Silent Colossus(boss)
  • laufey
    laufey
    ✭✭
    I got the Z'en Idol furnishing lead from a death hopper near Farmer's Nook, so it can also drop from mobs.
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laufey wrote: »
    I got the Z'en Idol furnishing lead from a death hopper near Farmer's Nook, so it can also drop from mobs.

this gonna be this dlc's purple furniture that can drop from all loot tables.
  • NakedPoorNord
    anyone know which furnishings are going straight to collections, from leads in this DLC?

or all of them will be tradeable?
    Edited by NakedPoorNord on April 25, 2021 7:43AM